We are bringing an other amazing internship opportunity for all of you. Applications are now open for CERN Administrative Student Program 2022 in Switzerland. All the international students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program. CERN Administrative Student Program 2022 is a fully funded internship program in Switzerland for international students. It’s a brilliant opportunity for all of the interested candidates to explore amazing environment of Switzerland. CERN Administrative Student Program 2022 will select 120 candidates having excellent leadership skills and academic background to participate in the fully funded internship program in Switzerland.
CERN Administrative Student Program 2022 is organized by CERN Organization and is considered among the top famous internship programs among the international students and graduates. It invites undergraduates and graduates from all over the world to participate in this program for a short-term internship program in Switzerland for 2 months. As CERN Administrative Student Program 2022 is a fully funded program, it will cover all the expenses of the selected candidates including airfare, accomodation, living, healthcare, travel, food and many other miscellaneous expenses.
Table of Contents
Join us now
About CERN Administrative Student Program 2022
- Organization: CERN Administrative Student Program 2022
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Degree Levels: Undergraduate and post graduate
- Study Fields: Maximum
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Total Awards: 120
- Eligiblity: International Students
- Mode of Application: Online
- Deadline: August 01, 2022
Eligibility Criteria of CERN Administrative Student Program 2022
- The interested candidate must be a citizen of CERN member countries, or studying in any of the member countries (See Member Countries)
- The interested candidates must be enrolled in any of the Administrative degree and have completed at least 18 months of their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- The interested candidate must be ready to participate in the 2 months internship in Switzerland.
- The candidate must be with good physical and mental health.
- The applicants must be able to speak and understand French or English language.
Benefits of CERN Administrative Student Program 2022 in Switzerland
- It is a 2 months internship contract but, it can be increased to 12 months.
- The applicants will get an allowance of 3,319 Swiss Francs every month.
- Free accomodation.
- Free of cost living.
- Full healthcare support.
- Free of cost airfare round trip.
Available Fields of Study
- Communication and public relations
- Engineering Fields
- Library and information science
- Engineering management
- Science communication
- Human resources
- advanced secretarial work
- Business administration
- Identity Card or Passport
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of all the academic transcripts including degrees, certificates and result cards.
- You will be asked to provide a reference letter (you can get it from your University professor).