Here is another brilliant opportunity for all of you. Applications are now open for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2022 in Thailand. All the international students interested to study in Thailand under fully funded scholarships in Thailand for international students are equally eligible to apply. The chulalongkorn University is offering fully funded scholarships for international students to pursue their Master’s and PhD degree programs under Culalongkorn University Scholarships 2022 in Thailand. The Chulalongkorn University is ranked at frist position in Thailand and is considered among the most prestigious and old universities in the world.
The Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2022 covers all the educational, accomodation, food, healthcare, and travel expenses throughout the duration of program. The Chulalongkorn University Master’s Scholarship Program completes in two years while PhD degree program completes in almost three years. More details about Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2022 in Thailand are given in the below sections.
Table of Contents
Join us now
About Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2022
- Organization: Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2022
- Host Country: Thailand
- Host University: Chulalongkorn University Thailand
- Degree Levels: Master’s and PhD
- Fields of Study: Almost all
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligiblity: International Students
- Mode of Application: Online
- Deadline: 10 June, 2022.
- All the international students all equally eligible to apply except Thailand citizens.
- The candidates interested for Master’s degree programs must have completed their undergraduate degree program and hold a valid undergraduate degree transcripts obtained from a recognized university.
- The interested candidate for PhD degree programs must hold a valid Master’s degree or transcripts from a well-known university.
- The interested candidates must not be more than 40 years of their age.
- The applicants must be professional in written and spoken English.
- The candidate must be with good physical and mental health.
Fields of Study
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies
- Veterinary Science and Technology
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies
- International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR
- Medical Sciences
- Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Business Law
- Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM)
- Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
Benefits of Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2022
- Full waiver on tuition fee by Chulalongkorn University.
- Monthly stipend will be given to cover living expenses including food, grocery etc.
- Free of cost accomodation and healthcare facility by Chulalongkorn University.
- Travel allowance
- Free airfare with a return ticket.
- Application form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A copy of passport
- Educational documents including degrees, transcripts and graduation certificates
- 2 Recommendation letters obtained from your previous professors
- Medical and fitness certificate