One of the best point of Schwarzman Scholars Program 2023 in China is that, you can provide English language proficiency letter obtained from your previous university instead of IELTS or TOEFL test scores. The process of applying for fully funded Schwarzman Scholars Program 2023 in China is online and doesn’t require any kind of application processing charges. So, what are you waiting for? Get everything ready and apply before the end of deadline. All the other details about Schwarzman Scholars Program 2023 in China are given in the below sections.
Table of Contents
Join us now
About Schwarzman Scholars Program 2023-24 in China
- Organization: Schwarzman Scholars Program 2023
- Hist Country: Beijing, China
- Host University: Tsinghua University
- Degree Level: Master’s degree
- Duration: 1 year
- Fields of Study: Multiple
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Total Awards: Upto 200
- Eligiblity: International Students
- Mode of Application: Online
- Deadline: 20 September, 2022
- All the international students are equally eligible to apply.
- The given scholarship program is only to pursue a full-time Master’s degree.
- The interested applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree before August 01, 2022.
- The interested candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 29 years of their age.
- The candidate must have secured 600 scores in TOEFL PBT. OR
- Minimum 100 scores in TOEFL iBT (internet based). OR
- IELTS with minimum of 7 bands. OR
- Optionally, the candidate may also provide English language proficiency letter obtained from their previous academic institute where basic medium of instruction was English.
Benefits of Schwarzman Scholars Programme 2023
- Full waiver on tuition fee
- Board and room
- Free airfare return ticket (at the first time while coming to Beijing)
- Living allowance
- Healthcare allowance
- Travel allowance
- Health insurance
- A stipend of $4,000 under Schwarzman Scholars Stipend to cover personal expenses.
- Free study tours (in-country)
- CV or resume (not more than 2-pages)
- Passport or identity document
- Academic documents, degrees and transcripts
- Recommendation letters (03)
- Application form (duly filled)
- Video (optional)
- Social Science
- International Relations
- Public Policy
- Asian Studies