Are you looking for an amazing opportunity to pursue your PhD Degree program abroad under a fully funded Scholarship? Singapore International Graduate Award 2023 is now open for all the international students and candidates to apply for SINGA 2023 (Singapore International Graduate Award). It is a brilliant opportunity for all the international students willing to study abroad in Singapore under a fully funded scholarship program. SINGA scholarship program is offered for PhD Degree Programs in various fields of study.
Singapore International Graduate Award 2023 is a fully funded scholarship program which is the collaboration among The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), and Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR). This program offers fully funded scholarships for PhD Degree Programs in various fields of study. Anyone having Master’s degree from any part of the world is eligible to apply for SINGA 2023.
Table of Contents
Join us now
- Organization: SINGA (Singapore International Graduate Award)
- Host University: A*STAR, NTU, SUTD, and NUS
- Host Country: Singapore
- Degree Level: PhD Degree Programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- Total Awards: More than 650
- Eligiblity: International graduates
- Mode of Application: Online
- The Scholarship award can only be taken in Singapore
- Deadline: June 01, 2022.
Eligiblity Criteria of Singapore International Graduate Award 2023
- All the international graduates from any part of the world are equally eligible to apply for SINGA Scholarship.
- The interested candidates must hold a valid Bachelor’s and Master’s degree or transcripts from a recognized university/institute at the time of application.
- The candidate must be dedicated and passionate.
- There’s no restriction of age and grades but the candidates with good academic record will be preferred.
- The interested candidates must have good reports from their previous academic and research specialists.
- Depending upon the criteria of application, the language proficiency certificates including IELTS or TOEFL are optional but the candidate must have excellent skills in spoken and written English.
Fields of Study
- Physical Sciences & Engineering
- Biomedical Sciences
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000/month (S$24,000 per year) which will be increased upto S$2,500 per month (S$30,000 per year) if you pass qualifying exams.
- A single time settling allowance of S$1,000.
- A single time airfare allowance of S$1,500.
- National Identity document (I’D Card)
- Passport size photo
- Valid Bachelor’s degree/transcripts from a recognized institute or university
- An appropriate Master’s degree or transcripts/equivalent from recognizes university
- Letters of recommendation (02)
- Language proficiency certificates (i.e. IELTS/TOEFL/GATE/GRE/SAT I & II) optionally. But you might be asked to provide appropriate language proficiency certificates with satisfactory scores as admission criteria.
Important Note; The interested candidates will be asked to indicate their choice of supervisor in the form of application at the time of applying for SINGA 2023.
How to apply
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research (Find a Supervisor)
- Nanyang Technological University (Find a Supervisor)
- National University of Science (Find a Supervisor)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (Find a Supervisor)