Are you in search of a summer internship program from a highly recognized organization? If yes, then you are in right place.
UNICEF Internship Program 2021 is accepting new applications. Applications are now open for UNICEF Internship Program 2021. UNICEF Internship Program 2021 is a fully-funded internship program for international students. UNICEF Internship Program 2021 offers various programs for internees. To qualify for UNICEF Internship Program 2021, the applicant must be a student of Undergraduate, Masters, or Ph.D. Degree levels. Add to your career experience with UNICEF Internship Program 2021.
Table of Contents
Description of UNICEF Internship Program 2021
- Host Organization: UNICEF
- Title: UNICEF Internship Program
- Financial coverage: Fully funded
- Benefits: monthly stipend, travel cost, and living expenses
- Mode of Application: online
- Duration: 06 to 26 weeks
- Deadline: varies
Eligibility Criteria of UNICEF Internship Program 2021
- The interested applicant must be an Undergraduate and Graduate or post-graduate student or research scholar of any country.
- Applicant must be enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate, or Ph.D. Program or have graduated within the previous two years.
- He/she must be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to may also be required.
- Interested candidates must have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- The candidate must not have any immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Applicant must not have other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Interested students must be at least 18 years old.
What you get
- UNICEF Monthly Stipend.
- Contribution Towards Living Expenses, Paid by UNICEF or a Partner Institution.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution towards Travel and Visa Costs.