The University of South Australia is a public research university located in Australia. The UniSA offers 300 fully funded scholarships awards for international students to study their Master’s and PhD degree programs in multiple fields of study under fully funded UniSA Scholarships 2022 in Australia. The UniSA is considered among the most prestigious leading universities and research institutions in Australia. There are maximum fields of study and major subjects available under University of South Australia Scholarships 2022.
UniSA Scholarships are most awaited fully funded scholarships in Australia for international students. It’s a brilliant opportunity for all the interested students to pursue their Master’s and PhD degree at the highly ranked and most prestigious university of South Australia under fully funded UniSA Scholarships 2022-23. All the expenses are covered under University of South Australia Scholarships 2022 in Australia. All the other details about UniSA Scholarships 2022 in Australia are given in the below sections.
Table of Contents
Join us now
About UniSA Scholarships 2022
- Organization: University of South Australia Scholarships
- Host Country: Australia
- Host University: University of South Australia
- Degree Levels: Master’s and PhD
- Fields of Study: Multiple
- Total Awards: 300+
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligiblity: International Students
- Mode of Application: Online
- Deadline: August 31, 2022
Eligiblity Criteria of University of South Australia Scholarships 2022
- All the international students and research scholars are eligible to apply.
- The applicants interested for UniSA Master’s Scholarships 2022 must have completed their undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- The interested candidates for UniSA PhD Scholarships 2022 must have completed their Master’s degree.
- The interested candidate must have brilliant academic records.
- The interested applicants must be ready to get themselves enrolled for full time Master’s or PhD research programs at University of South Australia.
- The candidate must be with good physical and mental health conditions.
Benefits of UniSA Scholarships 2022-23
- The selected candidates for UniSA Master’s Scholarships will be given $420 as living allowance.
- UniSA PhD Scholarships awardees will get $840 for living expenses.
- Tuition fee waiver.
- Health allowance with health insurance.
- The selected candidates will also get thesis allowance.
- Travel allowance.
- Free one time airfare return tickets.
Study Fields under UniSA Scholarships
- Aboriginal Studies
- Cyber security
- Education and teaching
- Financial Planning
- Information Technology
- Tourism and Event Management
- Safety Management
- Accounting and finance
- Data science
- Health science
- Urban and Regional planning
- Social Sciences
- Supply Chain Management
- Visual Effects
- Arts and cultural management
- Film and TV
- Environmental Science
- And many more..!
All the international students interested to apply for UniSA Scholarships 2022-23 in Australia are directed to fulfill the application requirements and submit their applications online before the end of deadline: August 31st, 2022.