Are you interested to study in Canada under fully funded scholarship? University of McGill Scholarships 2022 are now open for international students to study in Canada. all the international students including Canadian and U.S national students are equally eligible to apply for McGill University Scholarships for the academic year of 2023 in Canada. University of McGill Scholarships 2022-23 in Canada offer fully funded financial support over all the expenses related to visa, ticket, tuition fee, accomodation, living, healthcare, and travel allowance. It’s a brilliant opportunity for international students interested to pursue their full-time Master’s and PhD degree programs under fully funded scholarships in Canada for international students all over the world.
The University of McGill Scholarships 2022 are offered to study a Master’s or PhD degree in multiple fields of study. There are almost 60 fully funded scholarship awards are being offered under McGill Scholarships 2022 for international students. Although, 20 partially funded McGill graduate scholarships are also being offered to international students. The University of McGill is considered among the top ranked universities in Canada and also in world university rankings. There are more than 400 study programs being offered in almost 80 faculties and departments under University of McGill Scholarships 2022-23 in Canada for international students.
The procedure of applying for University of McGill Scholarships 2022 for the academic year of 2023 is online. One of the benefits of applying for these scholarships is that, University of McGill Scholarships 2022 application doesn’t require IELTS scores if you can fulfill the alternative language proficiency requirements (given below). The University of McGill invites the extra ordinary students and research graduates throughout the world to explore the educational friendly environment of Canada. All the other details about the University of McGill Scholarships 2022 are given in the below sections.
Table of Contents
Join us now
About University of McGill Scholarships 2022
- Organization: McGill Scholarships 2022
- Host Country: Canada
- Host University: University of McGill Canada
- Degree Levels: Master’s and PhD degree programs
- Fields of Study: Multiple
- Financial Coverage: Fully and partially funded
- Total Awards: 60+20
- Eligiblity: Canadian and international students
- Application Mode: Online
- Deadline: 15th July, 2022
McGill Scholarships Eligiblity Criteria
The criteria of eligibility for University of McGill Scholarships 2022 in Canada for international students is given below;
- All the international and Canadian national students are equally eligible to apply.
- The interested applicants for McGill Master’s Scholarship must have secured a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study from a recognized university or institution.
- The candidates interested to apply for McGill PhD degree scholarship must have completed their Master’s degree in relevant field from a known institution or university.
- The interested applicant must fulfill the academic requirements as per required by University of McGill for admission.
- The applicant must be with good physical and mental health.
Language Proficiency Requirements:
The candidates are exempted from providing IELTS scores if;
- Your mother tongue is English.
- You’ve obtained an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized university or institution of United States or Canada.
- You have earned a Bachelor’s or Master’s degre from a foreign recognized institutions where the medium of instruction is English.
Benefits of McGill Scholarships 2022
The University of McGill Scholarships 2022 offer fully funded financial assistance for the selected candidates under McGill MacBain Scholar program for U.S, Canadian national and international students. The selected candidates will enjoy following benefits;
- Full waiver on tuition fee and educational expenses over complete degree period.
- Monthly stipend of CAD $2,000 to cover living expenses.
- Relocation package for moving to Montreal.
- Healthcare support.
- Travel allowance.
Available Fields of Study at McGill University Scholarships 2022
The University of McGill Scholarships 2022 are offered to pursue Master’s and PhD degree programs in multiple fields of study. Some of them are given below;
- Interfaculty Studies
- Schulich School of Music
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Desautels Faculty of Management
- Dental Medicine and Oral Health Sciences
- Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
McGill Scholarships Deadline
The last date to apply for University of McGill Scholarships 2022 for U.S and Canadian students is September 01, 2022. While the given deadline for international students is July 15, 2022.
How to apply
The procedure of applying for the University of McGill Scholarships 2022 in Canada for international students is online. First of all;
Then Find a Supervisor. And duly fill the online application form by clicking the following link.