University of St. Gallen Scholarships 2021 is now accepting applications. Applications are now open for University of St. Gallen Scholarships 2021 for outstanding international students. The University of St. Gallen is offering scholarships for two different degree levels for international students willing to pursue Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs. All the interested applicants who are interested to apply for the University of St. Gallen Scholarships 2021 must be enrolled in a full-time approved degree program. This scholarship program will only be offered to students who are without Swiss Matura.
University of St. Gallen scholarship is awarded based on merit. The interested candidate who will demonstrate outstanding educational performance during the year of assessment can submit his application for the University of Gallen Scholarship 2021 along with the documents required. The funding amount of scholarship is different for Bachelor’s Degree Program and Master’s Degree program.
Table of Contents
Some words about the University of St. Gallen
The University of St. Gallen is a research-based institute in Switzerland and is considered to be one of the leading business schools in the world. The University of St. Gallen offers several educational and career opportunities every year and helps international and national students to prepare for their professional careers. The QS Global world ranking of the University of St. Gallen is #459 in the year 2021.
Description of the University of St. Gallen Scholarships 2021/2022
A brief description of the University of St. Gallen Scholarships 2021/2022 is given below;
- Host county: Switzerland
- Sponsor of Scholarship: The University of St. Gallen Switzerland
- Scholarship Type: Tuition discounts/partially funded
- Host institution: University of St. Gallen Switzerland
- Worth of Scholarship: CHF 20,000/year
- Degree levels: Bachelors and Masters
- Number of Awards: not known
- Nationality: international students
- Application mode: online
- Fields of Study: many
- Deadline: Eight days before HSG admission test (currently July 24)
Eligibility criteria for The University of St. Gallen Scholarships 2021/2022 are given below;
- All the international students can apply for the University of St. Gallen Scholarships 2021/2022
- The interested candidate must not have the nationality of Swiss.
- To qualify, the interested applicant needs to pass the internal test
- The interested candidate must have completed the previous relevant academia from any recognized university or institution.
- For more details, please visit the official website
Benefits of the University of St. Gallen Scholarships 2021/2022
The benefits of the University of St. Gallen Scholarships 2021/2022 Switzerland Excellence Scholarship are given below:
1) Excellence Scholarships of the University of St. Gallen for Assessment and Bachelor students;
The excellence scholarship is awarded to the international students who are enrolled in Undergraduate Studies based on merit at the University of St. Gallen.
The financial coverage of the University of St. Gallen Scholarships is equivalent to the current tuition fee at the Undergraduate level (six semesters). At this time, the scholarship holder student gets an annual sum of 6258 CHF. Which is correspondent to the total sum of Scholarship, about 18,774 CHF.
2)Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund for Master Students;
The Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund is set aside for highly talented foreign-language students with a recognized foreign Bachelor’s degree who are completing a Master’s degree in one of the English-language programs:
- Strategy and International Management (SIM)
- Quantitative Economics and Finance (MiQE/F)
- International Affairs and Governance (MIA)
- Banking and Finance (MBF)
- Marketing Management (MiMM)
- Economics (MEcon)
- International Law (MIL)
- Finance and Accounting (MAccFin)
The deadline to apply for the University of St. Gallen Scholarships 2021/2022 is ongoing. First of all, the interested foreign students are encouraged to apply for admission to study at the University of St. Gallen eight days before the HSG test (currently 24 July 2021).
How to apply
First of all, the interested applicants are directed to apply for admission to study at the University of St. Gallen. The candidates will be identified on demonstration of outstanding educational performance based on various criteria by The Advice Center for Study Funding and then the selected candidates will be invited to apply and submit their additional documents.