UST South Korea Scholarships 2022 is inviting new applications from international students to study in South Korea. UST Scholarship 2022 in South Korea offers fully funded Scholarships for postgraduate degree programs. All the international candidates interested to study in South Korea are eligible to apply for the scholarship. UST South Korea Scholarship 2022 is awarding~300 Scholarship awards in its spring admission intake. There’s no need of English Language Proficiency Certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL for UST Scholarships in South Korea 2022. UST (University of Science & Technology) is among the top-ranked universities in the world. It is one of the top 100 universities in over all global ranking.
Table of Contents
- Organization: UST South Korea Scholarships 2022
- Host Country: South Korea
- Host University: UST South Korea
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- Degree Levels: Postgraduate degrees
- Fields of Study: Multiple
- Number of Awards: ~300
- Eligibility: International students
- Mode of Application: Online
- Deadline: 25 October 2021
Eligibility Criteria for UST South Korea Scholarships 2022
- All the interested international candidates can apply for UST Scholarship in South Korea 2022.
- For UST Master’s Scholarship 2022, the interested candidate must hold a valid Bachelor’s degree or transcripts (or equivalent) in relevant field.
- The candidate interested for UST PhD Scholarships 2022, the candidate must hold a valid Master’s degree and transcripts in relevant field of study.
- The candidate must be passionate and dedicated.
- Result awaiting candidates are also eligible to apply.
- There’s no need of English Language Proficiency Certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Fields of Study
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Science of Measurement
- Nano Science
- Medical Physics
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Ocean Science
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Relevant degrees and transcripts
- Proposal letter
- Letter of recommendation
- Study plan
- Language test score (if required)
Benefits of UST Korea Scholarship 2022
- Tuition fee waiver.
- Entrance fee.
- Monthly stipend and allowance of approx. KRW 1,600,00.
- Successful scholars for PhD programs will receive 1,600,00 per month allowance.
- Accommodation and living allowance.
- Health welfare, full health insurance and checkups.
- Exchange programs.
- Excellence award (at completion of degree).