Are you ready to complete your higher degrees in USA under fully funded scholarships? If yes then you have landed on the right track. Yale University Scholarships 2023 are now accepting new applications from international students interested to study in USA under fully funded scholarships for international students. Yale University Scholarships 2023 are fully funded scholarships programs offered by Yale University of USA to the international students interested to study a full-time undergraduate, Master’s, or PhD degree programs in their relevant study fields. It’s a prestigious opportunity for all the international students interested to study in USA under fully funded scholarships.
Yale University Scholarships 2023 are offered to international students from all over the world. All of the international students are equally eligible to apply for Yale University Scholarships 2023 in USA. Yale University is considered among the top universities of USA. It’s a private university located in Connecticut, United States of America. There are multiple study fields and major areas available for international students under Yale University Scholarships. These scholarships provide fully funded financial support over all the expenses including educational, accomodation, living, food, healthcare, travel, and books.
The Yale University is a part of Ivy League Schools and is considered among the great universities of USA. The Yale University Scholarships 2023 offer a great chance to the international students to fulfill their dreams of studying in USA under fully funded scholarships and secure an ideal job in future. The procedure of applying for the fully funded Yale University Scholarships 2023 in USA for international students is online and there’s no need to submit documents in hard copies. All the other details about Yale University Scholarships 2023 in United States of America are given in the below sections.
Table of Contents
Join us now
About Yale University Scholarships 2023 in USA
- Organization: Yale University Scholarships 2023
- Host Country: United States
- Host University: Yale University USA
- Degree Levels: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD
- Available Fields: Multiple
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Applying Mode: Online
- Deadline: December 15, 2022
Yale University Scholarships Eligiblity Criteria
The criteria of eligibility for fully funded Yale University Scholarships 2023 in USA for international students is given below. The interested candidate must fulfill any of the following conditions;
- All the international students are equally eligible to apply.
- The applicant is enrolled in the FRPL (Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program) or is eligible to get enrolled.
- The candidate is eligible to receive or has received fee waiver on SAT or ACT.
- The interested applicant is enrolled in a local, or a state, or a federal program which provides an aid to the students belonging to low-income family.
- The applicant is an orphan student or a ward of the state.
- An annual family income of the interested candidate falls within the income eligibility guidelines of USDA food & nutrition service.
- The interested applicant is a homeless, or living in a foster home, or subsidized public housing.
- The applicant’s family gets public assistance.
English Language Proficiency Requirements:
- The candidate must have secured;
- 100 TOEFL scores in iBT (internet based TOEFL)
- Or, 600 scores in PBT (paper based TOEFL)
- Or, 250 scores in CBT (computer based TOEFL)
- Or, 7 scores or more in IELTS
- Or, 70 or higher scores in Pearson Test.
Benefits of Yale University Scholarships
Yale University offers fully funded financial support for international students under it’s Yale University Scholarships 2023. Following are the benefits of Yale University Scholarships 2023;
- 100% financial needs are covered by Yale university, as demonstrated by the applicant’s family.
- The university will take your family income, assets, and other finances into its account to determine the scholarship funds amount for you.
- The annual stipend amount of Yale University Scholarships is not fixed. It varies from few hundred bucks to $70,000/year.
- An average stipend amount offered to international students is around about $50,000/year.
- Additionally, if the annual family income or total family earnings from all the sources over a year is less than $65,000, then all the expenses will be covered by University.
Following documents will be required at the time of applying for Yale University Scholarships 2023 in USA for international students;
- Identity Documents
- Recommendation Letters (02)
- Application Fee (80$) or fee waiver
- Academic documents and school reports
- Recommendation from the Counsellor
- Standardized Language Proficiency Certificate
- Mid year report
- Final report
How to apply
The procedure of applying for fully funded Yale University Scholarships 2023 in USA for international students is online. All the international students interested to apply for Yale University Undergraduate Scholarships and Yale University Graduate Scholarships are directed to apply by clicking the following appropriate apply links.