ADB Summer Internship 2021-2022 provides a brilliant opportunity to young graduates towards their bright careers. ADB Summer Internship 2021-2022 is a surety of experience in a diverse work environment as Asian Development Bank has employees from more than 60 countries. ADB Summer Internship 2021-2022, Asian Development Bank paid internship is an opportunity for youth to work on project-oriented mechanisms and schemes. It’s an opportunity for graduates to get professional experience based on research and assessments under the supervision of world-class professionals. Moreover, ADB Summer Internship 2021-2022 provides a chance to those graduates whose educational fields are related to the work of ADB.
The vision of the Asian Development Bank is an inclusive, prosperous, sustainable, and resilient Asia and the Pacific. To fulfill this aim, the interns are selected twice a year under ADB Summer Internship 2021-2022. Asian Development Bank selects highly impactful, motivated, and talented interns throughout the world. The main goal of the Asian Development Bank is to minimize poverty in Asia and the pacific. ADB promotes social and economic development by offering fully-funded scholarships and internships to self-directed graduates. Additionally, the aim behind ADB Summer Internship 2021-2022 and winter biannual paid internship programs is also to bring the talented youth into the same pool so that together they could make a huge difference.
The ADB Summer Internship 2021-2022, Asian Development Bank paid internship program 2021-2022 provides the interns with all the skills that can create positive development and economic impacts both in private and public fields in developing their own countries. Furthermore, the interns at Asian Development Bank have an opportunity of building capacity according to the goals set by ADB for its vision 2030. The selected international interns at Asian Development Bank will have a chance to work according to their desired assignment as they will apply for the specifically selected assignments during the submission of their applications.
The ADB has a partnership with many international banks and multilateral financial institutions such as WB (World Bank), European Bank, and Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank for the development and reconstruction of WHO (World Health Organization), GEF (Global Environment Facility), WTO (World Trade Organization), OEC (Organization of Economic Co-operation and Development), and much more. The duration of ADB Summer Internship 2021-2022 is 08 weeks to 26 weeks. Furthermore, ADB Summer Internship 2021-2022 provides an amazing chance to the interested international candidates to avail job opportunities at Asian Development Bank after the completion of ADB Summer Internship 2021-2022 because Asian Development Bank mostly prefers its internees over other candidates by providing jobs at ADB.
Table of Contents
Some words about ADB
Description of ADB Summer Internship 2021-2022
- Title: ADB Summer Internship 2021-2022
- Host Organization: Asian Development Bank
- Host Country: Various
- Financial Coverage: Highly paid
- Program Duration: 8 weeks to 26 weeks
- Fields Available: Many
- Eligibility: Graduates from ADB’s member countries
- Mode of Application: Online
- Deadline: 15 September 2021
Eligibility Criteria of ADB Summer Internship 2021-2022
- The interested applicant must be a citizen of the Asian Development Bank’s member countries
- The interested candidate must be a student of Master’s or Ph.D. degree program in any of the ADB member countries
- The interested student must have academic records related to Asian Development Bank’s related projects
- The applicant must have proficient English language skills
- The applicant must have some professional experience related to the projects of ADB.
Eligible Nationalities for ADB Summer Internship 2021-2022
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Solomon Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- People’s Republic of China
- Cook Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
What you get
- A stipend will be given to all the selected applicants according to their location for up to 57 calendar days.
- Asian Development Bank prefers its interns over other candidates for upcoming job opportunities in ADB.
- The selected applicants will have a great opportunity to experience working with highly professional members of ADB on top-class projects.
How to apply
- The interested and eligible applicant must have to submit his/her application online through ACES (ADB Career and Employment System).
- The interested applicant must have selected the ADB assignment related to his interest and previous academic records.
- The interested applicants will have to submit their CVs and an essay along with an online application form.
- All the essay questions must be answered properly.
- The candidate has to submit a motivation letter that shows the interest of the candidate towards the chosen assignment.
- Make sure to apply before the deadline avoids any errors.