Central European University Scholarship 2022 is accepting new applications from international students to study in Hungary. The CEU Scholarship 2022 is a fully funded scholarship program for international Students interested to study in Hungary. Central European University Scholarship 2022 offers fully funded scholarships in Undergraduate, Master’s and PhD degree programs in various fields of study. The Central European University is among the top ranked universities providing fully funded scholarships for international students. The interested candidates can apply for CEU Bachelor’s Scholarship 2022, CEU Master’s Scholarship 2022, and CEU PhD Scholarship 2022.
Table of Contents
- Organization: Central European University Scholarship 2022
- Host Country: Hungary
- Host University: Central European University
- Degree levels: Bachelor’s, Masters, and PhD degree programs
- Fields of study: Multiple
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- Mode of Application: Online
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: February 01, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Central European University Scholarship 2022
- The interested candidates from all around the world are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must hold a valid Intermediate degree or transcript (12 years education or equivalent) for CEU Bachelor’s Scholarship 2022 application.
- For CEU Master’s Scholarship 2022 application, the applicant must hold an undergraduate degree and transcripts in relevant field of study.
- The students interested for CEU PhD Scholarship 2022 must have valid Master’s degree or transcripts in relevant study field.
- The interested candidate must have a good academic record.
- Language requirement: English Language Proficiency letter with standard test scores of GMAT, GRE, or any other else.
Fields of Study
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Department of Economics and Business
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Department of Gender Studies
- Department of History
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Legal Studies
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Network and Data Science
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Nationalism Studies Program
- School of Public Policy
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
Documents Required for CEU Scholarship 2022
- CV or resume
- Academic documents (degrees and transcripts)
- Recommendation letter
- Academic publications
- English Proficiency
- Standard GMAT, GRE, or other’s test score.
- Candidates from USA for Medicine Programs must have to submit their MCAT results
- Medical certificate
- CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship – 1,000 EUR/month
- CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship – 750 EUR/month
- CEU Doctoral Scholarships: 1,350 EUR/Month
- Up to 100% of the Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Stipend to assist with housing and living costs