As always, Opportunities 360 is bringing an other brilliant opportunity for all the international students who want to study in UK under EPSRC Funded DTP PhD Studentship 2021.
PhD Scholarship in UK 2021 at Brunel University London is accepting new applications. All the international and local students are eligible to apply for the fully funded scholarship in United Kingdom 2021. Fully-funded PhD Studentship for national and international candidates is now open at Brunel University London.
EPSRC Funded DTP PhD Studentship may be a fully-funded scholarship within the UK for international students to pursue their doctoral degrees at Brunel University London. There’s variety of research areas and disciplines during which applicants can apply for his/her PhD degrees and PhD Scholarship in London to pursue higher study in UK.
Table of Contents
- Organization: EPSRC DTP PhD Studentship 2021
- University: Brunel University London
- Department: Many
- Course Level: PhD Degrees
- Award: Tuition Fee & Annually stipend of £17,609
- Application Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award are often taken in London, UK
- Deadline: 4 to 30 June 2021
Some words about the university
The Brunel University London is a be a research university located within the Uxbridge area of London, England. It had been founded in 1966 and named after the Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel. In June 1966, Brunel College of Advanced Technology was awarded a charter and have become Brunel University. The university is usually described as a British sheet glass university.
- All the international candidates willing to pursue their PhD Degrees in UK with fully-funded scholarship for international applicants must fulfill the given criteria;
- All the international and national candidates are eligible including UK, EU, and International candidates.
- The candidates must have the relevant educational background
- All the applicants must have a minimum of first or upper second-class honors degrees within the related field
- Students with postgraduate degrees are going to be preferred but not compulsory
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have English proficiency to IELTS 6.5 overall (a minimum of 6.0 altogether sections) or equivalent. If you are doing not hold this qualification already, you want to indicate once you will achieve this qualification in your personal statement.
Fields of Study
The fields available under this scholarship program are given below;
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Design and Digital Media
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Flood Risk and Resilience (CFR2)
- Sustainable Energy Use in Food Chains (CSEF)
- Extreme Structures and Materials Simulation
- Advanced Powertrain and Fuels
- Energy Efficient and Sustainable Technologies (CEEST)
- Materials for a Sustainable Future
- Resource Efficient Future Cities
- Intelligent Digital Economy and Society (IDEAS)
- Power Systems
- BCAST (Brunel Centre for Advanced Solidification Technology)
The documents required to avail this scholarship program are given below;
- Up to date CV
- Essay (300 to 500 words) setting out the ideas for your research project
- Personal statement (300 to 500 words) summarizing your background, skills and experience
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate Masters degree certificates and transcripts
- Name of a potential academic supervisor in the College
- Contact details for TWO referees, one of which can be an academic member of staff in the College.
Deadline All the interested candidates for EPSRC Funded DTP PhD Studentships Program are directed to submit their applications by June 4 to 30, 2021.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates are directed to apply for PhD studentship in UK with fully funded scholarship at Brunel University London by following given links. Interviews will be conducted in June/July 2021