Are you ready to go for an internship in Europe? Here’s a good news for all of you. European Union Blue Book Traineeship 2024 is now open to apply for all the international students. European Union Blue Book Traineeship 2024 is a fully funded internship program in Europe for international students from all over the world. It is a fully funded internship in Europe that covers all the expenses of international students related to travel, food, accommodation, living, healthcare, books and study material. European Union Blue Book Traineeship 2024 is financed by European Union. The EU Blue Book Internship 2024 opens for applications twice a year for international candidates. The current application session is open for March 2024 Batch. The duration of European Union Internship 2024 is 05 months.
European Union Blue Book Traineeship 2024 offers a unique opportunity for all the international students having good leadership skills and who are determined to learn advanced knowledge and training under state of the art learning environment. The interns will have a chance to work in the Agencies and Bodies under European Union. It is a brilliant opportunity for all the international students to sharpen their learning and leadership building skills and gain exposure of working under one of the most prestigious global organizations. European Union Blue Book Traineeship 2024 application and eligibility criteria is not much difficult to meet. All the international students having any kind of academic background are eligible to apply for EU Blue Book Traineeship 2024.
One of the good points of European Union Blue Book Traineeship, internship 2024 is that it’s application doesn’t require any kind of work experience. This year, a massive amount of almost 1,800 awards are being offered for the international students under fully funded European Union Blue Book Traineeship 2024. As it is a fully funded program, it will cover all the expenses, the students will avail a good amount of monthly stipend as well. There’s no need to provide IELTS or TOEFL test scores, language proficiency certificate from your school or university will be used as an alternative. The candidates of almost all age groups are equally eligible to apply. The process of applying is online and much easy. All the other details about European Union Blue Book Traineeship 2024 are given in the below sections.
Table of Contents
Join us now
About European Union Blue Book Traineeship 2024
- Organization: European Union
- Host Country: European Countries
- Degree Level: All
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Monthly Stipend: Yes
- Training Mode: Physical
- Total Awards: 1,800
- Eligibility: International Candidates
- Available Fields: Maximum
- Applying Mode: Online
- Deadline: August 31, 2023
European Union Blue Book Traineeship Eligibility Criteria
The criteria of eligibility for European Union Blue Book Traineeship 2024 is given below;
- All the international students are equally eligible to apply.
- The candidate must be enrolled in a university degree program, an undergraduate or equivalent.
- The applicants with having completed their University degrees are also encouraged to apply.
- The interested candidates having any kind of diploma are also eligible.
- Applicants having no former work experience of at least last six weeks are also eligible.
EU Internship Duration & Locations
- The duration of European Union Blue Book Traineeship 2024 is 05 months, which will start from March 1st, 2024.
- The interns will have a chance to work across the territories, working bodies, agencies under European Union including Luxembourg, Brussels and others.
Your Duties at European Union Internship 2024
Your duties at European Union Blue Book Traineeship 2024 as an intern and trainee will consist of the following;
- Organize and attend public hearings, forums, working groups, and meetings.
- Engage in answering quarries, consultations, reports, compiling documentations, and research.
- Hold a responsibility to run projects related to your work.
Their Expectations from You
- A candidate with proactive attitude.
- Must be ready to offer your contribution with fresh perspective in Union’s daily work.
- Working interest in a multicultural environment.
- Show interest to learn working methods of the Union.
- Dedicated approach to the issues of European Union territories.
European Union Blue Book Traineeship 2024 Benefits & Coverage
As European Union Blue Book Traineeship 2024 is a fully funded program in Europe for international students. It will cover following benefits;
- Book allowance
- Living and accomodation allowance
- An allowance of about € 15,749.84 (all time)
- Healthcare and insurance
- Travel allowance
- Visa cost reimbursement
- Airfare expenses
Blue Book Traineeship Deadline
Last date of applying for fully funded European Union Blue Book Traineeship 2024 for March 2024 session intake is August 31st, 2023. All the International Students interested to apply are directed to submit their Blue Book Traineeship applications before the end of deadline.
How to apply
The procedure of applying for European Union Blue Book Traineeship 2024 is online. All the international students interested to participate in European Union Blue Book Internship 2024 are encouraged to submit their EU Blue Book Internship Application Online by following apply link.