FAO Hungary Government Scholarships 2024 are now open for the academic session 2024-25 for international students who are interested to study in Europe under fully funded scholarship program. The Hungarian Government offers fully financed support to pursue a full-time Master’s degree in Hungary through it’s Hungarian Government Scholarships 2024-25. These scholarships are the outcome of a collaboration agreement between the Government of Hungary and Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) signed in 2007. These fully funded international scholarships in Europe for the students of eligible countries provide the funding support to cover their expenses while pursuing their postgraduate studies at the University of Agriculture and Life Sciences in Hungary.
FAO Hungary Government Scholarships 2024-25 offer a brilliant opportunity for eligible international students to study in Europe at the globally ranked universities in Hungary by supporting them with complete funding requirements. There are two study programs are being offered under FAO Hungarian Government Scholarship in the pursuit of Master’s degree. The interested candidates may choose their preferred study program from Master in Biotechnology, and Master in Agriculture Water Management Engineering. Both of these Master’s study programs are taught in English language.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is established under United Nations (UN) which works for the advancements in agricultural outcomes to beat the hunger in developing and under-developed countries of the world. To fulfill their aim of achieving food security and fair access to clean food for every individual, the FAO is always ready to collaborate with the various agencies and NGOs working in different regions of the world. To read more details about FAO Hungary Government Scholarships 2024-25 in Europe for international students go through the sections given below.
Table of Contents
Join us now
About FAO Hungary Government Scholarships 2024
FAO- Food and Agriculture Organization
University of Agriculture and Life Sciences
February 29, 2024
Eligible Countries for FAO Hungary Government Scholarships 2024
Eligible Countries for fully funded FAO Hungary Government Scholarships are given below;
- Burkina Faso
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Kingdom of Cambodia
- Republic of Moldova
- North Macedonia
- Cabo Verde
- State of Palestine
- North Macedonia
Eligibility Criteria of FAO Hungary Government Scholarships 2024
The eligibility criteria of FAO Hungary Government Scholarships 2024 and 2025 is given as;
- All the interested international candidates belonging to the eligible countries are highly encouraged to apply.
- The applicants must possess extraordinary academic backgrounds.
- The candidates must be proficient in English.
- The candidates must be less than 30 years old.
- The applicants must be motivated and driven to achieve their goals.
- They must be with good physical and mental health.
Benefits of FAO Hungary Government Scholarships
FAO and Hungarian Government offers fully financed support and various other benefits to pursue a full-time Master’s degree through these scholarships in Europe for international students. The selected candidates will enjoy following benefits;
- All the expenses related to application processing and tuition fee will be covered.
- The candidates will get dormitory accomodation.
- Basic book and notes will also be provided free of cost.
- Living expenses will also be covered.
- The candidates will get health insurance.
- It is a prestigious opportunity to study in Europe free of cost.
Documents Required for FAO Hungary Scholarships 2024
The required documents for Food and Agriculture Organization and Hungarian Government Scholarships for academic session 2024-25 are given below;
- An updated academic CV or Resume
- Verified copy of all the academic certificates, transcripts of school, college, diploma, and university.
- Accurately filled application form.
- Copy of certain passport pages.
- English language proficiency proof.
- N.O.C from police department demonstrating good conduct of the candidate.
- Recommendation letter.
- A statement of motivation.
- Medical health and fitness certificate.
- All the required documents must be in English translated, compiled in a single file, renamed as candidates original name, and submitted as a single folder.
Application Deadline of FAO Hungary Government Scholarships:
The recommended last date to submit online application for FAO Hungary Government Scholarships for the academic session 2024-25 is given as; February 29, 2024.
How to Apply
- The application process of fully funded FAO Hungary Government Scholarships 2024-25 for eligible international students is online.
- The candidates must fill the application form carefully and accurately, attach the required supporting documents in a single file and submit it through an email on the address given below.
- These documents and application form will be screened by FAO and will be submitted to Hungarian Ministry of Agriculture for further screening.
- After that, the data will be shared to the University of Agriculture and Life Sciences in Hungary.
- The shortlisted candidates will be directed to attempt oral or written examination.
- Click the below links to proceed to application.
FAO Email Address (to send your application):