Looking for a fully funded postgraduate award in Australia? You’re right there. Melbourne University Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 are now open for international students interested to study in Australia under a fully funded scholarship program. All the international students are equally eligible to apply for Melbourne University Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 in Australia. These Scholarship awards are offered to pursue a full-time Master’s and PhD degree programs in various fields of study under a fully funded financial support. It is a brilliant opportunity for all the international students interested to study in Australia. All the expenses including tuition fee, accomodation, living, food, healthcare and travel expenses will be funded by Melbourne University under it’s fully funded Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 in Australia for international students. Australia is known to be one among the best study abroad destinations of the world.
University of Melbourne is considered among the top ranked universities in Australia as well as throughout the world. It ranked #1st among Australian universities and it’s global ranking is #3rd. Every year, Melbourne University attracts a lot of international graduates to pursue their postgraduate studies in their relevant field of study under it’s highly prestigious Melbourne University Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 awards. The University of Melbourne is one of the most famous universities among international students with respect to the provision of a large number of fully funded scholarship awards. University of Melbourne is offering almost 600 fully funded awards this year under it’s Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 in Australia for it’s 2023 intake.
Every year, University of Melbourne offers a great opportunity for highly talented, determined, and brilliant international students having extra-ordinary academic background and leadership capabilities. The duration of Melbourne University Graduate Research Master’s Scholarships is 2.5 to 3 years while the Melbourne University Graduate Research PhD Scholarship takes 4 years to complete. Almost all the academic fields/courses and research major areas are available under Melbourne University Scholarships 2023 in Australia. The process of applying for Melbourne University Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 is online and free of cost. All the international students are highly encouraged to apply and try their luck to explore outstanding environment of Australia. All the other details about Melbourne University Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 are given in the below sections.
Table of Contents
Join us now
About University of Melbourne
The University of Melbourne was established in 1853. This is a public research university situated in Melbourne, Australia. The University of Melbourne is the second oldest university in Australia and the oldest in Victoria. The main campus is located in Parkville, an inner suburb north of Melbourne’s central business district, with several other campuses located across Victoria.
About Melbourne University Graduate Research Scholarships 2023
Description of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 is given below;
- Host country: Australia
- Host organization: Graduate Research Scholarships
- Host university: The University of Melbourne
- Departments: Almost all
- Degree levels: MS/MPhil and PhD
- Financial coverage: Fully-Funded
- Mode of application: Online
- No. of Awards: 600 (six hundred)
- Nationality: National/Australian and International Students, research scholars
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Deadline: 31 October 2022
Eligibility Criteria of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2023
Criteria of eligibility for Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 are given below. To avail this fully-funded scholarship in Australia, 600 Graduate Research Scholarships at the University of Melbourne, the interested candidate must fulfill the given eligibility criteria;
- The interested applicant should be Australian national or International (citizen of any country).
- The candidate must have completed his 16-years education (Bachelor’s degree) or equivalent with at least 75% grades to be eligible to apply for the scholarship in the Australian universities for MS/MPhil degree programs.
- Interested students must have completed an 18-year education (Master’s degree) or equivalent with at least 75% grades to be eligible for this scholarship program at the Australian Universities for Ph.D. degree programs.
- The candidate must have completed his/her research work in the final year of Undergraduate or Master’s degree level.
- He or she must have good physical and medical health.
English language requirements
- If the medium of learning was English in your last degree institution or last two years of your higher studies, then it will be considered like you are satisfying the English requirement for this Scholarship
- By the way, it depends on university and research areas if they required the English proficiency test (ILETS, TOFEL, GRE, or GMAT) then you have to submit one of the required tests.
Fields of Study
The fields of study offered under Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2023, at the University of Melbourne, Australia are given below;
- Architecture, Building, planning, and Design
- Arts, Humanities and Social Science
- Business and Economics
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Visual and performing arts
- Food Science
All the interested and eligible applicants for Melbourne University Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 are requested to submit the following set of documents in pdf format in the online application portal;
- Academic Resume or Cv
- Academic Documents ( transcripts/degrees/
- Statement of Purpose
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Abstract of previous research (final year project or research)
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS, TOFEL, GRE, GMAT or English proficiency letter where applicable)
- Additional documents ( If any which can support your application)
Benefits of Melbourne University Scholarships 2023
The benefits of 600 Melbourne University Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 are given below;
- Tuition Fee
- Health insurance
- Free travel and accommodation
- Free Airfare
- Monthly Stipend of $30,600/year
All the interested and eligible national and international students and research scholars for Melbourne University Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 are encouraged to submit their applications online by or before the end of given deadline; 31 October 2022.
How to apply
The eligible students and research scholars for Melbourne University Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 are directed to follow the given terms before applying:
If you are a new student and looking for admission and a Fully-funded Scholarship you have to apply for admission to the University of Melbourne and your application will be considered for the Scholarship Automatically.
If you have accepted a graduate research course offer and deferred commencement to be reconsidered for a scholarship, you must submit an online application.
And if you are currently enrolled at the University of Melbourne in any graduate research course and seeing for the scholarship, they should submit an online application.