High Potential Maastricht University Scholarship 2022 is accepting new applications from international students to study in Netherlands under fully funded Holland Scholarship 2022. All the interested candidates from all over the world are can apply for Maastricht University High Potential Scholarship 2022 under fully funded High Potential Scholarship in Holland to pursue their studies abroad. Maastricht University High Potential Scholarship 2022 in cooperation with Holland Scholarship and Maastricht University Scholarship is announced for the academic year 2022.
Maastricht University Scholarship 2022 is a fully funded scholarship in Holland for international students to pursue their higher studies abroad. Maastricht Scholarship of high potential 2022 offers fully funded scholarships for master’s degree programs. All the interested candidates for Maastricht University Master’s Scholarship 2022 can apply for High Potential Maastricht University Scholarship 2022 in Netherlands. Maastricht University Scholarship for international students offers various fields of study under fully funded Holland Scholarship in Netherlands.
The given scholarship program consists of both the Holland Scholarship 2022 (which is funded by dutch Ministry of Science, Culture, and Education) and High Potential Scholarship 2022 (financed by Maastricht University Scholarship). The purpose of Maastricht Scholarship 2022 is to provide international students living outside of EEA (European Economic Area)/EU (Europe) with fully funded Holland scholarship 2022 to study in Netherlands. Maastricht University High Potential Scholarship in collaboration with Holland Scholarship 2022 is offering 24 awards for international students. More details about University of Maastricht Scholarship 2022 is given in the below sections.
Table of Contents
- Organization: High Potential Scholarship & Holland Scholarship
- Host University: Maastricht University
- Fields of Study: Multiple
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Mode of Application: Online
- No. of Awards: 24
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Netherlands
- Application Deadline: February 01, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for High Potential Maastricht University Scholarship 2022
All the interested candidates for High Potential Maastricht University Scholarship 2022 and Holland Scholarship 2022 are directed to fulfill the given criteria of eligibility;
- The interested candidate must not hold nationality of EEA, EU, Surinam or Switzerland.
- The applicant must fulfill the requirements for getting an entry and residence visa permit for Netherlands.
- The candidate must apply for full-time Maastricht University Master’s Scholarship 2022.
- He/she must fulfill the specific criteria of eligibility required for relevant field of study under fully funded Maastricht High Potential Scholarship 2022.
- The candidate have never previously participated in any of the degree-seeking program under higher education program in Netherlands.
- The candidates who have previously completed any of the exchange programs in Netherlands are eligible to apply.
- The interested candidate for Maastricht University Master’s Scholarship 2022 must not be older than 35 years till September 01, 2022.
- The interested candidate must have proposed an outstanding performance in the previous highest academic degree.
- Language Proficiency: All the interested candidates are directed to fulfill and provide English Language Proficiency Test certificate as required by Maastricht University.
Fields of Study
The interested candidates for High Potential Maastricht University Scholarship 2022-23 can download the list of fields of study being offered by Maastricht University Master’s Scholarship 2022 here;
Required Documents for Maastricht University High Potential Scholarship 2022
- Resume or CV
- Motivation letter
- Academic documents (certificates, degrees and transcripts)
- Contact information of a referee
- Others (if any)
Maastricht Scholarship 2022 is a fully funded scholarships for international students. Holland Scholarship, High Potential Maastricht University Scholarship 2022 provides following benefits to the awardees;
- Living allowance; €12,350/- for 13 months or 23,750/- for 25 months stay.
- Liability and health insurance; €700/-
- Tuition fee; €13,000 or €16,000 or €16,800 depending upon selected program of study.
- Pre-academic training costs.
All the interested and eligible candidates for Maastricht University Scholarship 2022 are directed to fulfill the requirements and submit their applications before the end of last date; February 01, 2022.
How to apply
All the interested and eligible candidates for High Potential Maastricht University and Holland Scholarship 2022 are directed to follow the application procedure given below;
Download the above given list of offered programs and register yourself in any of your choice subjects by the given link below;
After registration, you will get a Student I’D number which is needed to fulfill the further application procedure.
Now fill the application form in any programs of your choice by clicking on the program title given below;