Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022 to Study in USA is now open for applications. The Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022 to Study in USA is now officially announced by the State Department of USA. The Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program is a fully-funded fellowship program for global students all over the world. There are almost 200+ international fellowship programs being offered by this year in about 400+ US universities.
The Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program is a good opportunity as it provides a base to develop better relationships between many countries with USA. The graduates from almost all the universities of eligible countries are eligible for Hubert Humphrey Fellowship which is a fully funded program to Study in US. This is a great opportunity for international students interested to pursue their studies in US under the Hubert Humphrey Fellowship fully funded program.
Table of Contents
About Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program
Brief Description of Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program
- Host Country: United States of America
- Host Institute: About 400+ universities of USA
- Financial Assistance: Fully-funded
- Fields of Study: Multiple
- Eligibility: All the international students
- Disciplines: mid-career and young professionals
- Nationality: International
- Mode of Application: online
- Deadline: End of October 2021
Eligibility criteria for Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022
- The willing student must be holding a Bachelor’s degree in any of the available degree programs given below in next sections
- The candidate is eligible in case, if he or she has a Master’s Degree with required experience
- The interested candidate must have a professional experience of m
inimum 5 years in any proposed field
- The applicant interested to Study in USA under Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program must not have any experience in the USA in their previous professional experience records
- The candidate must have leadership qualities and interested in community development.
- The interested Student must be fluent in speaking English.
- A complete list of available fields in Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program is given below in next sections Applicants from given fields are eligible for this program only
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Europe and Eurasia
- Middle East and North Africa
- East Asia and Pacific
- South and Central Asia
- Western Hemisphere
- For more details about eligibility of different country groups, click here
- Economic Development
- Finance and Banking
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Technology Policy and Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Religious Freedom
- Law and Human Rights
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Natural Resources, Environmental and Climate Change
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Higher Education Administration
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
What it covers
- Fully Funded in USA.
- This fellowship covers all the tuition fee of university at USA.
- In case if the interested candidate doesn’t has English training, this program also provides pre-academic English language training at the Fulbright Offices located in all the eligible countries.
- The given fellowship program also fulfills the complete living expenses. allowance/accommodation expenses of Awardees at USA universities.
- This fellowship program also provide complete medical assistance during the whole program
- This program offers one time Air travel from and to U.S.A.
- Overall this fellowship also covers allowance for professional activities, field trips, and conferences etc.