Are you interested to participate in an internship offered by most prestigious world organization? IMF Summer Internships 2022 is now accepting new applications from international students. All the international students are equally eligible to apply for IMF Summer Internships 2022. It is a fully funded internship program offered by International Monetary Fund. All the expenses of selected candidates such as academic expenses, accomodation, living, food, healthcare, and travel expenses will be completely covered under International Monetary Fund Summer Internships 2022 in USA. The selected candidates will have a chance to fly to Washington DC following internship policy. IMF Summer Internships come with multiple benefits. The applicants will also get a reasonable amount of monthly stipend throughout the internship period.
IMF (International Monetary Fund) is a well-known global organization which deals with global economic issues of the countries. All the students enrolled in Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree with any specialization are equally encouraged to apply for IMF Summer Internships 2022. It is a prestigious opportunity for all the international students interested to boost their talent, knowledge, and experience by working with technically experienced and highly professional staff under IMF. There are multiple study fields and major subjects available under IMF Summer Internships 2022. Last year, IMF invited 50 international students to participate in it’s internship program.
The duration of IMF Summer Internships 2022 ranges between 10 and 12 weeks (approx. 3 months). The applicants will also get a competitive salary, medical coverage, and round-trip airfare ticket from their home country to Washington DC. The best points about IMF Summer Internships are that, there’s no need of IELTS, TOEFL or any other test scores required at all. Also, there’s no need of any kind of former work experience. The procedure of applying for fully funded IMF Summer Internships 2022 is online and free of any kind of cost. You may like; Mitacs Summer Internships, Google Summer Internship, IST Internship. All the other details about IMF Summer Internships 2022 are given in the below sections.
Table of Contents
Join us now
About IMF Summer Internships 2022
- Organization: International Monetary Fund
- Host Country: United States
- Sponsored By: IMF
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD, Law, J.D
- Available Fields: Multiple
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligiblity: International Students
- Application Mode: Online
- Deadline: Open
IMF Summer Internships Eligibility Criteria
The degree level-wise eligibility criteria of IMF Summer Internships 2022 is given as;
For Bachelor’s Degree Students:
- The interested candidate must not be less than 18 years old.
- The candidate must be ready to rejoin their university after internship work completion.
For Master’s Degree Students:
- The interested candidates must not be less more than 28 years of their age.
- The candidate must be currently enrolled and has not completed their following degree.
For Legal Department Students:
- The candidate must be below 32 years old.
- The applicants must haven’t yet completed their LLM or J.D degree.
For PhD Scholars:
- The applicant must not be more than 32 years old.
- The candidate must be enrolled as a regular student at the university or institute.
- Must be ready to rejoin their university after internship work completion.
IMF Internship Fields
Following fields are available under IMF Summer Internships 2022;
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- International Economics
- Public Finance
Benefits of IMF Internships
International Monetary Fund offers fully funded support over all the expenses as well as a comprehensive amount as stipend. The benefits of IMF Summer Internships 2022 are given below;
- Academic expenses.
- Living and accomodation allowance.
- Comprehensive stipend.
- Healthcare support.
- Travel allowance.
IMF Internship Deadline
There’s no specific deadline for IMF Summer Internships 2022. However, there’s a limited number of awards. So, hurry up and apply now before all the seats are filled.
How to apply
The procedure of applying for fully funded International Monetary Fund Summer Internships 2022 is online. All the international students are encouraged to submit their applications online by clicking following apply link.