International PhD Fellowship Program 2022 Scholarship in Switzerland is now inviting new applications from international students. The Biozentrum University of Basel is offering a scholarship in Switzerland for worldwide students. The Biozentrum University of Basel has announced the PhD scholarship in Switzerland for foreign students to pursue their higher study in Switzerland under the fully-funded PhD Fellowship Program 2022.
All of the international candidates are eligible to apply to avail PhD scholarship at the Biozentrum University of Basel under an international PhD fellowship in the molecular sciences. The University of Basel encourages the highly motivated, ambitious, and talented researchers throughout the world to apply and avail the opportunity of the most sought-after and reputable fellowship offered by the Biozentrum University of Basel international PhD program. These PhD fellowships offered by Biozentrum University are awarded to 10 successful candidates on a competitive basis each year.
Table of Contents
Some words about Biozentrum
The Biozentrum of the University of Basel is specialized in teaching, biomedical, and basic molecular research. The research area covers computational and systems biology, biophysics and structural biology, neurobiology, infection biology, and cell growth and development. Biozentrum is the largest department at the University of Basel’s science faculty with more than 550 employees. It provides an environment for thirty (30) research groups with scientists from 45 nationalities.
- Organization: International PhD Fellowship in Switzerland 2022
- Host institute: The Biozentrum University of Basel
- Host country: Canada
- Majors: Molecular Sciences
- Degree Level: PhD Degrees
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Mode of application: Online
- No. of awards: 10
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 10 November 2021
Criteria of Eligibility for International PhD Fellowship Program 2022
- All the interested candidates to study in Switzerland under fully funded scholarship at the Biozentrum of the University of Basel are directed to complete the following eligibility criteria to get awarded;
All international candidates can apply for the international PhD fellowship program 2022.
- The interested candidate must hold or expect a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field of study.
- In some cases, the outstanding candidates, generally from outside of the Bologna system, with a 04 years undergraduate degree are also eligible to apply.
- Language Proficiency: The interested candidates from outside of Canada must provide English language or any other language requirements to get awarded.
- Identity proof
- E-copies of MSc degree/diploma with transcripts and grades as pdf format
- Scientific resume or CV of a single page (pdf form)
- Names and contact information of two faculty members (referees) from the candidate’s previous academic environment
- The mentioned referees will be automatically contacted and asked for a letter of reference.
What you get
The benefits of the fellowships of excellence international PhD fellowship program 2022 scholarship in Switzerland at Biozentrum of the University of Basel are given below;
- Annual stipend
- Preferential registration for some courses in the Biozentrum Graduate Teaching program.
- Yearly study trip to a city with ties to Siemens
- Networking opportunities and scientific meetings with current “Fellowships for Excellence” alumni and students.
- Personal certificate of acceptance into the “Fellowships for Excellence” program.
- Support for the preparation of the personal CV and postdoctoral application by Biozentrum faculty members in the “Fellowships for Excellence” committee.
- Financial support for travel to postdoctoral interviews at the end of the PhD thesis.
All the interested and eligible candidates for international PhD fellowship program 2022 scholarships in Switzerland at Biozentrum of the University of Basel are directed to fulfill and submit the applications online before the end of the last date; November 10, 2021.