Are you interested to study in highly reputed university of Saudi Arabia? If yes, then you have landed on the right track. King Abdulaziz University Scholarships 2022 is now open for international students interested to pursue their Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD degree programs in multiple fields of study. KAU (King Abdulaziz University) Scholarships 2022 is a fully funded scholarships in Saudi Arabia for international students which covers all the educational, accomodation, food, healthcare, and travel expenses throughout the duration of the program. King Abdulaziz was a famous king of Saudi Arabia. The Government of Saudi Arabia completely sponsors the King Abdulaziz University Scholarships 2022 at King Abdulaziz University in Saudi Arabia to remember the personality, achievements and landmarks of their great King Abdulaziz.
King Abdulaziz University is one of the prestigious universities and is ranked at #134 in the global rankings. It is a public research university in Saudi Arabia. King Abdulaziz University attracts hundereds of international students every year to study in Saudi Arabia under it’s fully funded King Abdulaziz University Scholarships 2022. The mode of application for King Abdulaziz University Scholarships 2022 is online and doesn’t require any kind of application processing fee. All the other details about King Abdulaziz University Scholarships 2022 are given in the below sections.
Table of Contents
Join us now
Details of King Abdulaziz University Scholarships 2022
- Organization: King Abdulaziz Scholarships 2022
- Host Country: Saudi Arabia
- Host University: King Abdulaziz University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Levels: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD
- Fields of Study: Multiple
- Eligiblity: International Students
- Mode of Application: Online
- Deadline: Open (all over the year)
Eligiblity Criteria of King Abdulaziz Undergraduate Scholarships 2022
- All the international students are eligible to apply.
- The interested candidate must have completed his/her intermediate degree from a known institution.
- The higher secondary school graduation certificate or transcripts of the candidate must not be older than 3 years.
- The interested candidate must be less than 17 years and must not be more than 25 years of his/her age.
- The female candidate must be accompanied by a relative with a regular residence who is within the prohibited degrees.
- The interested candidate must have good conduct.
Eligiblity Criteria of King Abdulaziz Master’s and PhD Scholarship 2022
- All the international students and research scholars are eligible to apply.
- The interested candidate for King Abdulaziz Master’s Scholarships 2022 must have completed and must hold a valid undergraduate degree, transcripts obtained from a recognized university or institution.
- The interested candidate must provide a valid English language proficiency certificate at the time of Application.
- The interested candidate must has not been dismissed from any Saudi institution previously.
- The candidate will be required to bring two letters of recommendation from their previous faculty members.
- The interested candidates for Information Science, Psychology, Sociology, Islamic Law and studies, and Arabic Language and Literature must be professional in written and spoken Arabic Language.
Benefits of King Abdulaziz Scholarship 2022
- The selected candidate will be given Monthly Bursary which is a research assistant without summer time (the contract is applied for one semester only between the student and deanship of graduate studies , the two parties may also agree to extend the contract).
- The selected candidates will be given an allowance for preparation (when coming for the first time).
- The selected students will get subsidized food.
- The candidates will be given accomodation with all the facilities.
- Healthcare facility will also be given on mandatory basis.
- The selected candidates for King Abdulaziz Master’s Scholarships will get Sr. 3,000 for their thesis printing.
- While the candidates for King Abdulaziz PhD Scholarship will get Sr. 4,000 for their thesis printing.
- A shipping allowance of Sr. 2,700 will also be disbursed at the time of graduation.
- The selected candidates will get one-time free airfare return ticket.
Documents Required for King Abdulaziz University Scholarships 2022
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Passport copy (at least valid for one year)
- Statement of Purpose (must be written in English for all the fields of study except Islamic Studies and Arabic Language)
- Graduation Certificate (a copy attested by Saudi Embassy in your country)
- Two letters of recommendation from your previous faculty professors
Fields of Study
- Arts– Rabigh & College of Sciences
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Engineering Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Business Rabigh Branch
- Maritime Studies
- College of Art and Design
- Faculty of Arts – AL Faisaliah Campus
- Faculty of Science – AL Faisaliah Campus
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology AL Faisaliah Branch
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology
- Faculty of Earth Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering
- Meteorology, Environment and Arid Land Agriculture
- Faculty of Marine Sciences
- Environmental Designs
- Faculty of Communication and Media
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Arts and Humanities