Opportunities 360 is bringing an exciting opportunity for you! Lead20230 Challenge fo SDG 4 is now open for applications. All the international students and candidates are eligible to apply for the international competition which is aimed at supporting youth-led scalable solutions. Lead2030 is known for offering the biggest prize fund to the young dedicated leaders with problem solving skills who are committed to bring change aligned with Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The Lead2030 is supported through the impactful efforts, collective collaboration and support of One Young World (OYW), Deloitte, and prominent enterprises globally. It actively discovers, sponsors, and accelerates the solutions by addressing SDGs, especially initiated by the young motivated and talented individuals.
Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4 competition enlighten the broadening access and improving quality of skills and education training. The one Young World Deloitte Challenge is a brilliant opportunity for young international individuals to portray their problem solving skills and ideas meanwhile bringing sustainable impact. It is focused on the improved quality of education and training for international individuals. In this way, Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4 ultimately drives the youth towards success. The OYW Summit Deloitte Challenge offers numerous winning prizes for international participants including a full sponsorship to attend One Young World Summit in September 2024 as well as an opportunity to win a chance to win big cash prize of US$50,000.
The winners of the Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4 will be provided with a one-year mentorship program by Deloitte’s partners and seasoned professionals. This makes a never to miss opportunity to win a substantial financial reward and participate in One Young World Summit 2024. The main aim of Deloitte, SDG and OYW behind Lead2030 is to prepare 100 million bright futures of the youth by the year 2030. Additionally, Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4 is a sign of innovative impact in for global academia which allows them to win global recognition and valuable prizes. The individuals having unique ideas and solutions that are aligned with the UN’s SDG 4 are highly encouraged to submit their applications for Lead2030 Challenge for SGD 4 to attend One Young World Summit 2024 in Canada.
Table of Contents
Join us now
About Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4
Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4
Cash prizes upto $50,000
International youth having innovative solutions
March 01, 2024
Eligibility Criteria of Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4
The Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4 is offered by Deloitte. It is a prestigious opportunity to participate in One Young World Summit 2024 and win exciting prizes. Don’t forget to go though the eligibility criteria of Lead2030;
- The Lead2030 Challenge for OYW 2024 is open for the young individuals having innovative solutions.
- The innovative solutions must be initiated by the youth with the age between 18 and 30 years.
- All the proposed solutions portrayed by young individuals for the Lead2030 Challenge must be aligned clearly with the SDG 4.
- The proposed solutions should either prove scalability, in the implementation phase, undergoing piloting, be readily available.
- Moreover, the proposed solution should be able produce positive socal impact such as promoting skill development, providing employment opportunities, or contributing to educational outcomes.
- Also, it should present a well considered and achievable outcomes, identify beneficiaries and stakeholders, and demonstrate a well-mannered timeline.
- Furthermore, the proposed youthled-solutions must show measurable impacts on society.
- It should also be able to sustain independence through self-generated resources, donations or investments and should also be capable to achieve efficacy.
- Only innovative ideas having potential for extended scalability and impact will be eligible for the Lead2030 challenge.
Benefits of Deloitte’s Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4 for OYW 2024
The benefits of Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4 offered by Deloitte are given below;
- The winning contestants will get sponsorship to join the One Young World Summit 2024in Canada.
- The big challenge winners will get a huge cash prize of US$50,000 to empower the initiative by enough providing resources to further develop, scale, and implement the solution.
- The winning participants will also get an opportunity to get a one-year mentorship from the team of professionals and partners at Deloitte.
- The mentorship provided may revolve around business strategy, practices for data collection, mentoring and evaluation, and product design.
- It will extend beyond the financial support, focusing on the strategic acceleration of the solution.
Application Deadline of Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4:
The last date of applying for highly prestigious Deloitte Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4 to attend One Young World Summit 2024 for international youth is given as; March 01, 2024.
How to Apply
- The application process of Deloitte Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4 to participate in One Young World Summit 2024 is online.
- The interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria of Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 4.
- The interested candidates must have to carefully fill all the mandatory fields of application form.
- Provide all the supporting documents, a detailed description of your solution, its current status (i.e. piloted, implemented, or scaled), and it’s alignment with the objectives of SDG 4.
- The shortlisted candidates will be notified via email by April 2024 and will be invited for an interview.
- Click the below given apply links to proceed to your application.