Once again, opportunities 360 is bringing another brilliant opportunity for all the international students and research scholars who are interested to study abroad. Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021-2022 fully funded scholarship program is inviting applications from international candidates. All the interested international candidates from all around the world are equally eligible for this scholarship program. This scholarship program offers a number of graduate degree programs in the most popular universities and research institutes of Malaysia. There is a good news for all the interested candidates that there’s no need of TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, SAT, GMAT or any other language proficiency test. The interested candidate can apply for Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021-2022 without language proficiency proof in case if the previous academic degree was officially in English language.
Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021-2022 offers multiple degree programs for the candidates of Master’s degree program scholarships. A large number of students worldwide get benefited from this scholarship program every year as it is announced by the Government of Malaysia and it’s Ministry of Education. A large range of Degree disciplines are available in most prestigious research institutes and universities of Malaysia. The interested candidate can apply to study in any university or research institute which is under Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021-2022.
Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021-2022 offers fully funded scholarships for Master’s degree programs. The duration of the degree program may differ from 12 to 24 months depending upon university policy. The mode of application is online and it doesn’t require any fee for processing of application. Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021-2022 offers scholarships to international students to Study in Malaysia with fully funded financial coverage. All the expenses related to study and accommodation are covered by the Government of Malaysia. More details about Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021-2022 are given in the below sections;
Table of Contents
Description of Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021-2022
- Host country: Malaysia
- Host University: Different Universities of Malaysia
- Funded by: Government of Malaysia
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Available Fields: Almost all
- Mode of Application: Online
- Eligibility: students from all over the world
- Degree Programs: Master’s degree programs
- Total Awards: Not known
- Degree Duration: Varies (1 to 2 years)
- Deadline: 16 August 2021
- The interested candidates from all around the world can apply for this fully funded scholarship program.
- The given scholarship program offers only Master’s degree with multiple programs.
- Candidates willing to study in Bachelor’s or PhD degree programs are not eligible for this scholarship program.
- The candidate interested for this scholarship program must have at least 3.0 out of 4.0 CGPA or equivalent marks in Bachelor’s degree at time of application.
- The interested candidate must not be more than 40 years old.
- The selected candidates will have to under-take full-time in Master’s degree at their selected university.
- English Language Proof: There’s no need of English language proficiency proof if the medium of study was English during the previous (Bachelor’s) degree. Although, the candidates with English Language Proficiency test TOEFL paper- based test score of 500 or 60 with internet based test; or in case of IELTS with at least 6.0 test scores will be given preference.
- The interested candidates must choose one of the given degree programs under this scholarship program.
Fields of Study
- Economics and Banking
- Business Management
- Science and Technology (not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy)
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Public Policy and Governance
- Agriculture and Livestock
- Social Science
Universities under Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021-2022
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Application form
- Verified copy of Passport
- Verified copies of educational documents, degrees and transcripts
- Verified copy of English Language Proficiency tests (TOEFL or IELTS).
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Endorsement form MTCP Scholarship.
- Letter of Admission offer from Universities of Malaysia (if applicable).
- Academic CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Medical Fitness form
What you get
- Tuition fee waiver
- Study Material Allowance
- Research Allowance
- Residential Allowance
- Family Assistance Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Practical Training Allowance
- End of Study Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Visa Allowance