Are you looking for an opportunity to study in Japan? MEXT Teachers Training Student Scholarship 2024 is now open to apply. All the international students from around the world interested to join this MEXT Teachers Training Student Scholarship in Japan for the academic year 2024 are equally eligible to submit their applications. MEXT Teachers Training is a fully financed scholarship program offered in Japan for highly talented students having extraordinary academic backgrounds. These fully funded scholarships in Japan for international students are offered at renowned universities in Japan. The program offers a full-time training to the international teachers Primary and Secondary education from the schools of government and private sector.
MEXT Teachers Training Student Scholarship 2024 is aimed to broaden the teaching experience and improve the leadership skills of information teachers. The MEXT Scholarship for Teachers is a fully funded opportunity in Japan that covers all the expenses of selected candidates. The Teachers Training Student Scholarship is offered by the Japanese Ministry of Education, Sports, Culture, Science and Technology (MEXT) for the international teachers. The duration of MEXT Teachers Training Student Scholarship Program is 18 months. The candidates will be awarded with a certificate of appreciation and qualification on the successful completion of the training program.
Japan is well-known for it’s top-class academic institutions that put equal efforts on the educational accomplishment and development of improved human life standards. Because of state of the art academic systems, Japan has always been most preferred and attractive study abroad destination for international students. The MEXT Teachers Training Student Scholarship 2024 in Japan is a prestigious fully funded training opportunity that will help sharpening your teaching, learning, and leadership skills. The trainees will be able to learn and get experience from top-notch mentors and participate in different research projects in one of the given universities in Japan.
Table of Contents
Join us now
About MEXT Teachers Training Student Scholarship 2024
Eligibility Criteria of MEXT Teachers Training Student Scholarship 2024
The eligibility criteria of fully funded MEXT Teachers Training Student Scholarship 2024 in Japan for international students is given as;
- The interested international candidates must be the citizens of a country which has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- The candidates must have completed their graduation from a recognized higher education institutions or they must be the teachers at a recognized school.
- The candidates must have an experience of 5 years of teaching in primary or secondary education institutions or schools.
- The working faculty members and teachers of any university are not eligible to apply for MEXT Teachers Training Student Scholarship 2024.
- The interested international candidates must be with excellent mental and physical health.
- The candidates must be ready to move to Japan and stay in an international environment for 18 months throughout the training period.
- The interested candidates must not be more than 35 years old.
- It is advised to read the application requirements provided by concerned Japanese embassy in your country.
- The selected candidates will have to reach Japan 2 weeks prior to the start of training program.
Benefits of MEXT Teachers Training Student Scholarship 2024
The fully funded MEXT Teachers Training Student Scholarship in Japan 2024 offer multiple benefits for international teachers including;
- The MEXT Teachers Training Student Scholarship provides all the expenses.
- The selected candidates will get an airfare allowance.
- The trainees will receive an amount of 143,000 per months as a stipend throughout the program period.
- A monthly grant of JPY 2,000 – 3,000 will also be disbursed as a supplemental allowance to conduct research in specific areas.
- Travel allowance will be provided.
- It is a great opportunity to learn in and experience multicultural environment and interact with international colleagues.
Documents Required for MEXT Teachers Training Student Scholarship
The required documents for MEXT Teachers Training Student Scholarship are given as;
- Nationality Proof
- Medical Health Certificate
- Letter of recommendation (from immediate supervisor at work)
- An Employment Certificate
- A diploma certificate (from previous university or training school you attended)
- Verified transcripts for all the academic years
- An application form of placement preference
- Application form
MEXT Teachers Training Scholarship Deadline:
There is no specified deadline for all the eligible nationalities. The last date of applying for MEXT Teachers Training Student Scholarship 2024 in Japan for international students is different for different countries.
How to Apply
The application process of fully funded MEXT Teachers Training Student Scholarship 2024 in Japan for international candidates is online. Kindly read the below given instructions before applying.
- The interested candidates will have to submit their online applications for MEXT Teachers Training Student Scholarship via Japanese Consulate or Embassy operating in your own country. You can find the Japanese Embassy in your country by below given link.
- The candidates will have to visit the official website of Japan embassy in their own country in order to find and download the application form of ‘MEXT Teachers Training Student Scholarship 2024’.
- After downloading the application form, fill it up with accurate details.
- The filled application form must be submitted to the Japanese Diplomatic Mission or Japanese Embassy operating in your concerned country.
- The application form can’t be submitted directly to the MEXT Japan.
- A written test and an interview will be conducted.
- Click the below given links to proceed to application.