Studying abroad and getting a degree from a well-known university is a dream for almost every student. New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022-23 are now open for international students interested to study abroad in New Zealand under fully funded scholarships. All the international students from all over the world are equally eligible to apply for New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022-23. It’s a brilliant opportunity for all the international students interested to pursue their Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree programs at the most prestigious universities in New Zealand under fully funded scholarships.
New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022-23 offers fully funded financial support to the international students interested to study in Germany. The New Zealand Government Scholarship Program is sponsored by New Zealand Ministry of Education. These scholarships are offered to international students to study their undergraduate, postgraduate, and post Doctoral studies in their relevant study fields. There are multiple study fields and major subjects available in the most prestigious and highly ranked universities in New Zealand under fully funded New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022.
Table of Contents
Join us now
About New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022-23
- Organization: New Zealand Government Scholarship Program 2022
- Host Country: New Zealand
- Host University: Various Universities in New Zealand
- Sponsored by: NZ-Ministry of Education
- Degre Levels: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligiblity: International Students
- Application Mode: Online
- Deadline: Different (for different regions)
Degree Levels and Duration
- Bachelor’s degree program (3 to 4 years)
- Postgraduate diploma program (1 year)
- Postgraduate certificate program (6 months)
- Master’s degree program (1 or 2 years)
- PhD degree programs (3.5 years)
Eligiblity Criteria of New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022-23
- All the international students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants interested to apply for New Zealand Government Bachelor’s scholarship must have completed their intermediate degree with excellent performance.
- The candidates interested for New Zealand Government Master’s scholarship must have completed their undergraduate degree.
- Interested candidates for PhD degree programs must have completed their Master’s degree.
- The interested candidate must be citizen of eligibile country (you can check eligibile counties from “How to apply” section)
- The interested candidate must have relevant experience.
- The applicants must be with good physical and mental health.
Available Scholarships in New Zealand
1) English Language Training for Officials Scholarships;
2) Short Term Training Scholarships for citizens of Southeast Asia and Timor-Leste;
3) Short Term Training Scholarships for Pacific and Timor-Leste citizens;
4) Scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate study;
Benefits of New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022
- Full waiver on tuition fee.
- Allowance on accomodation, books and study material (one-time settling allowance).
- Stipend based living allowance.
- Free healthcare allowance with insurance.
- Subsidy on research and thesis expenses.
- Travel allowance with travel insurance.
- One time free airfare return ticket.