ISMER University is now inviting applications under PhD Excellence Scholarship in Canada for the year 2021. All the international students can apply for PhD Excellence Scholarship in Canada in order to study abroad in Canada. ISMER University is providing opportunity for Doctoral Degree Scholarship for the foreign students to study in Canada under Govt. of Canada Scholarship 2021. The Government of Canada offers fully funded scholarships annually for the foreign students to pursue their studies in Canada by the name of Vanier Canada Scholarship.
All the interested candidates can submit their applications for the PhD Degree and PhD Excellence Scholarship in Canada at ISMER University. The ISMER University attracts many research scholars and a community of students from almost all the disciplines of the marine sciences (biology, chemistry, geology and physics) who are dedicated in a collegial manner in the research and advancement of multidisciplinary study of the coastal and marine environments in a sustainable development and climate change perspective.
Institut Des Sciences De La Mer De Rimouski (ISMER) of the Université du Québec à Rimouski(UQAR) is one of the largest university networks in Canada that gives utter importance to teaching, research and service to the community.
Table of Contents
Description of PhD Excellence Scholarship in Canada
- Organization: Excellence Scholarships 2021
- Institution: ISMER University
- Majors/Areas: Marine Sciences
- Degree Level: PhD Degrees
- Award: $20,000/year
- Mode of Application Online
- No. of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The program can be taken in Canada
- Deadline: 01 July, 2021
All the candidates willing to pursue their studies in PhD Degree Program in Canada at ISMER University under PhD Excellence Scholarship in Canada at ISMER University 2021, should fulfill the given eligibility criteria;
- The interested candidates can be international or Canadian citizens
- The interested candidate must be able to start the Doctoral thesis in the fall of 2021 or winter of 2022 semesters
- The interested candidates must be in position to register full time in the Doctoral program in oceanography at ISMER University at the time of obtaining the scholarship
- The applicant must be able to meet the basic requirements for admission to the Doctoral Degree program in oceanography at ISMER University
- Have a grade point average (GPA) at least 3.7 / 4.0 or the equivalent (ex. ≥ 14/20)
- The doctoral thesis must be carried out under the supervision of a professor from ISMER University
- Applii must have a letter of support from a professor from ISMER University
- Language Requirements: The interested applicants are required to submit their IELTS or TOFEL scores.
- CV (Complete)
- Motivation letter
- All the academic documents (transcripts or degrees)
- A Letter of Supervision or letter of support from ISMER`s Professor
- Recommendation letters (03)
- Publications/Awards (if Any)
PhD Excellence Scholarship in Canada under ISMER University will provide $20,000 each year for three years following PhD Degree Program.
All the interested applicants are directed to submit their application along with required documents before July 01, 2021.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates are encouraged to apply for the PhD Scholarship in Canada by following the given procedure:
The interested candidates should reach and contact the professors of ISMER University to obtain a letter of supervision or support letter.
Applicant must submit the required documents before the deadline to the program committee of graduate studies in oceanography to the following email address: Email Address: email@example.com