Today, we’re bringing for you a life changing scholarship opportunity. Because, Rhodes Scholarship 2023 in UK is inviting new applications from international students. Rhodes Scholarship 2023 is a fully funded scholarship program at the University of Oxford. All the international students from all over the world are equally eligible to apply for Oxford University Rhodes Scholarship 2023 in UK. Oxford University Rhodes Scholarship 2023 is one of best ever scholarship awards to study at the University of Oxford with fully funded financial support. It is a highly prestigious opportunity for international students to pursue their Master’s or PhD degree at University of Oxford and fulfill their dreams.
Rhodes Scholarship by Oxford University is one of the most awaited fully funded scholarship awards among international students to study in UK under fully funded scholarships at the University of Oxford. Rhodes Scholarship 2023 warmly welcomes the graduates from different regions and countries of the world to pursue their post graduate degree programs in various fields of study at the University of Oxford. Rhodes Scholarship Program is considered among the old scholarship programs by Oxford University, it is said to be initiated in 1902. Oxford University Rhodes Scholarship 2023 in UK is currently offering 100 fully funded scholarship awards for post graduate studies.
Table of Contents
Join us now
About Oxford University Rhodes Scholarship 2023 in UK
- Organization: Rhodes Scholarship 2023
- Host Country: UK
- Host University: Oxford University
- Degree Levels: Master’s and PhD
- Study Fields: Multiple
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligiblity: International Students from eligible countries
- Total Awards: 100
- Application Mode: Online
- Deadline: August 01, 2022
Eligiblity Criteria of Rhodes Scholarship 2023
- The interested candidate must be a citizen of eligibile country.
- The applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree to be eligible for Rhodes Master’s Scholarship application 2023.
- The candidates interested for the Oxford University Rhodes doctoral scholarship application 2023 must have completed their Master’s degree.
- The applicants must be ready to go and complete their post graduate degree in UK at the University of Oxford.
- The candidates having a particular criteria will be selected for fully funded Oxford University Rhodes Scholarship 2023 award in UK.
Benefits of Rhodes Scholarship 2023
- Full waiver on tuition fee.
- The applicants will get an initial allowance of £225 for settling.
- For accomodation and living expenses, the candidates will get a stipend of £17,310 per year throughout their degree program.
- The applicants will get free of cost study Visa of UK.
- The selected candidates will be given healthcare support according to International Health Surcharge.
- The candidates will be given two air tickets, one at the beginning of scholarship, and other on completion of degree program to return home.
Available Study Fields under Rhodes Scholarship 2023
Rhodes Scholarship Eligibile Counties
- Australia (Rhodes Scholarship Australia)
- Canada (Rhodes Scholarship Canada)
- East Africa
- Hong Kong
- Jamaica & commonwealth Caribbean
- New Zealand
- Pakistan (Rhodes Scholarship Pakistan)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa (Rhodes Scholarship Southern Africa)
- US (Rhodes Scholarship USA)
- Western Africa
How to make your Rhodes Scholarship Application irresistible
- Letter of Motivation
- Reference Letters
- Statement of Purpose
- Social Engagement
- Excellent Conduct in Final Interview