In search of an opportunity to study in Turkey under fully funded program? If yes then the wait is over. You’re on right page. Opportunities 360 is bringing an other amazing opportunity for worldwide Students who want to study abroad in most prestigious Universities.
Table of Contents
Description of Sabanci University Fully Funded Scholarship 2021
- Host country: Turkey
- Host University: Sabanci University
- Available Fields: Maximum
- Eligibility: International and Turkish citizens too
- Degree Disciplines: Undergraduates, Masters and PhD
- Duration of program: different
- Application mode: online
- Deadline: 05 August 2021
Some words about Sabanci University
- All the international students are eligible for this program. Anyone from any corner of the world is encouraged to apply.
- National Students of Turkey are also eligible. Turkish students who have completed previous education in countries other than Turkey can also apply (conditions apply).
- All the degree disciplines are eligible for this program. Students from any Undergraduate, Masters or PhD degree, are free to apply.
- All the interested applicants must have excellent academic records but there’s no specific restriction of results/records.
- It’s Compulsory for all the interested applicants to complete the when formalities of this program before the given Deadline.
- Language of instruction at Sabanci University is English. So all the interested applicants must have good fluency in English language.
- Candidates will have to apply to the program of their choice at Sabanci University.
What it covers
- A Fully Funded program at Sabanci University will cover:
- Full tuition fees
- Specified monthly stipend for each awardee.
- Accommodation at dorms (in campus).
- Scientific publication funds for graduate candidates (for specific faculty that is attached to research Studies).
- And much more.
- There’s also a partial Scholarship Program at Sabanci University. This scholarship program (partial funding) for all the selected candidates will cover full tuition fees only, 50% tuition fee and 25% fees accordingly; dorm fee waiver is also offered. Its funds may differ from degree to degree and discipline to discipline.
- Valid passport.
- Copy of results with a valid, acceptable score.
- Verified degree transcripts.
- Academic recommendation letters (You can get from any professor or associate professor of your department).
- English language proficiency score.
- Residence permit copy.
- These documents may differ from faculty to faculty. So you’ve to fulfill all the formalities assigned by your faculty and department at Sabanci University.
- Other supporting documents like Certificates and publications etc.