Applications are open for SBP National Financial Literacy Internship Program 2021. For all the Pakistani students, State bank of Pakistan has brought up a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience of a multinational company by launching National Financial Literacy Internship Program 2021. National Financial Literacy Internship Program is a virtual program which means that you have to get an amazing experience via different series of webinars in whole duration of this program via online resources like zoom, google meet etc.
SBP (State Bank of Pakistan) is largest official head bank of Pakistan’s federal government. The State Bank of Pakistan has announced six weeks Online/virtual internship in Pakistan. The internship opportunity is designed to allow students belonging to different domains get exposure to organization leaders, while working with the team of experts in different departments company wide.
All Pakistani students from all corners of the country are eligible for this program. Every year, SBP Pakistan announces a lot of career opportunities. It’s Internship opportunities are one of them. A lot of Pakistani students get benefits of it. All the students from bachelors degree Disciplines i.e. Undergraduates and Masters are equally for this program. So don’t waste your time and upgrade your career experience with State Bank of Pakistan under National Financial Literacy Internship Program 2021. After completion certificate will also be awarded. There’s no age restriction for this program so, every student at any age can apply but, the applicant must be a student of registered school, TVET, college or HEC recognized university. There are almost all the fields available under this internship program. National Financial Literacy Internship Program has a duration of about 06 weeks. Additional details about this internship program are given below.
Table of Contents
Description of National Financial Literacy Internship Program
A brief description of SBP National Financial Literacy Internship Program 2021 is given below;
- Title: National Financial Literacy Internship Program
- Host country: Pakistan
- Internship location/stream: Online/Virtual
- Host Institution: State bank of Pakistan (SBP)
- Genders: Both male and female are eligible to apply
- Financial assistance: Rs. 20,000/-
- Certificate after completion: Yes
- Duration of internship: expected 06 weeks
- Available Fields: All
- Degree levels: School going, TVET, College, HEC recognized university students
- Nationality: Students all over Pakistan
- Application mode: Online
- Deadline: 12 July 2021
Eligibility criteria for SBP National Financial Literacy Internship Program 2021 is given below:
- All the interested students from all over Pakistan can apply
- The applicant must be a student of registered school, college, TVET or HEC recognized university of Pakistan
National Financial Literacy Internship Program usually targets three age groups;
- School going Children: 9-12 year old
- Adolescent: 13-17 year old
- Youth: 18-29 year old
- Applicant must be a student of registered school, TVET, college or HEC recognized university of Pakistan
Join us now
What you get
The benefits of SBP National Financial Literacy Internship Program 2021 are given below;
- Gain experience of working with the professional team of National Financial Literacy Internship Program for youth 2021
- Be featured with the NFLPY’s website, social media and newsletters
- Get to network and build relationships with student ambassadors from other institutes and disciplines
- Get a chance to participate in NFLPY’s events, trainings and to be considered for local internships
- Get Gold, Silver and Platinum certificates on the basis of your performance
- Earn a “Professional-based” stipend up to Rs. 20,000/-
All the interested and eligible applicants/students from all over Pakistan who are willing to avail SBP National Financial Literacy Internship Program for youth 2021 are encouraged to submit their applications before expected deadline 12 July, 2021.
How to apply
The process of applicaton for SBP National Financial Literacy Internship Program for youth 2021 is online. There is no need of any kind of printed documents to be submitted. All you need is to just fill up the online application form actively and correctly to avail this Summer Internship Program.