Table of Contents
Description of Short term training scholarship in Canada 2021
- Host country: Canada
- Host Institute: Different Universities and colleges in Quebec
- Funded by: Quebec Government
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Fields of Study: Multiple (Almost all)
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: All international students
- Degree Disciplines: Vocational and technical degree Programs
- The program provided by: Government of Quebec
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Duration of Degree Programs: Different for different degree disciplines
- Deadline: 01 August 2021
Vocational Training Scholarship 2021
- Fields of study: Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS) and Attestation of Vocational Specialization (AVS).
- Countries Eligible: The interested candidate should be citizen of developing countries. Although, the priority will be given to the candidates who belong to leading markets like China, India, Japan, Brazil, and Mexico, etc. The candidates from France are not eligible for Short term training scholarship 2021.
- Financial Coverage: Financial coverage of the given scholarship for the vocational training programs will be provided according to the study hours of the program. The program duration may vary depending upon various reasons. In case, the program duration is nine hundred (900) hours then fourteen thousand dollars ($14,000) will be given. Accordingly, for every hundred (100) hours extra that the candidate might spend, they will be provided an extra amount of fourteen thousand dollars ($14,000). A maximum of $26,000 will be given for 1,800 hours program as an extra amount. Full Tuition fees with comprehensive health insurance are also provided to all the International selected candidates.
Technical Training Scholarship 2021
- Countries Eligible: Capitale-Nationale,
Bas-Saint-Laurent – Gaspésie, Chaudière-Appalaches, North coast, Estrie, Mauricie – Center-du-Québec, Laurentians, Laval, Lanaudière, Outaouais-Nord-Ouest, Saguenay – Lac-Saint-Jean, Montreal, Monteregie.
- Financial coverage: Scholarships by Quebec Government for Technical Training are provided year wise. An amount of fourteen thousand dollars ($14,000) will be provided every to the selected applicants. After completion of one year, the selected candidates will have to apply again for this scholarship. The program duration is 36 months (3 years). Full Tuition fees with comprehensive health insurance are also provided to all the International selected candidates.
Ready to apply? The process of application is online. A panel of selection committee will check the applications on the completion bases. After verification, the corresponding institutes will shortlist the selected candidates from the list of verified applications. Only, Selected candidates will be invited to Canada to pursue their studies. Click here to apply now