A brilliant opportunity to study in Sweden. Swedish Institute Scholarships 2024-25 are now open for applications. All the international students from eligible countries and regions of the world are equally eligible to apply. These Swedish Government Scholarships are highly competitive fully funded awards in Sweden for international students. The Swedish Institute offer fully financed support to pursue a full-time Master’s degree under the scholarships in Sweden. It is an excellent opportunity for international students to study in Sweden free of cost and explore it’s vibrant academic environment and culture through SI Scholarships 2024-25.
These Swedish Institute Scholarships 2024-25 put a positive impact on the lives and future endeavors of international students. These scholarships are aimed at the increased encouragement of the young global leaders to put forward their contributions for the Agenda-2030 of UN (United Nations) for the Sustainable Development. So, the interested candidates must be clearly focused on understanding the UN agenda and their way of contribution to implement and participate the sustainability program in their own country.
The SI Scholarships 2024-25 for Global Professionals are funded by the Swedish Government and it’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs to promote excellent and talented international students by improving their leadership skills. In addition, these scholarships become a valuable contribution in bringing a sustainable and positive innovation in the global development. There are more than 350 fully funded scholarship awards are being offered to international students this year by Swedish Institute Scholarships 2024-25.
Table of Contents
Join us now
About Swedish Institute Scholarships 2024-25
Swedish Institute Scholarships
The Swedish Institute
February 28, 2024
Eligible Countries for SI Scholarships 2024 in Sweden
The eligible countries for Swedish Institute Scholarships 2024-25 are given below;
- Myanmar (Burma)
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
Eligibility Criteria of Swedish Institute Scholarships 2024-25
The Swedish Institute Scholarships 2024 are considered among highly competitive and prestigious fully funded awards in Sweden for international students. The eligibility criteria of SI Scholarships 2024-25 is given below;
- The international students interested to study in Sweden must belong to the eligible countries.
- They must have to get enrolled in the Swedish Institute for Master’s degree under Swedish Institute Scholarships.
- The candidates must have a relevant work experience of at least 3,000 hours.
- The interested candidates must possess excellent leadership experience and skills.
- They must be physically and mentally fit.
Benefits of Swedish Institute Scholarships 2024
The Government of Sweden offers fully funded financial support along with multiple benefits for international students selected under Swedish Institute Scholarships 2024-25. The benefits include;
- Tuition fee waiver.
- A stipend of SEK12,000 per month to cover living expenses.
- A comprehensive healthcare support with insurance.
- A one-time travel allowance of SEK10,000 will be provided to the applicants from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine.
- The candidates from other eligible countries will receive a one-time SEK15,000 as an allowance to cover travel expenses.
- The selected candidates will get an opportunity to join alumni network of Swedish Institute.
- They will also be provided with membership of SINFGP (Swedish Institute Network for Future Global Professionals).
- A brilliant opportunity to get indulge in European culture and pursue a Master’s study at top ranked Swedish Institute.
Documents Required for Swedish Institute Scholarships 2024-25
The required documents for fully funded SI Scholarships in Sweden 2024-25 for international students are listed below;
- Valid Passport
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A proof of relevant work experience
- Proof of Leadership skills
- Reference letter
- Motivation letter
Application Deadline of Swedish Institute Scholarships 2024-25
The Swedish Institute Scholarships are among the renowned and most-awaited fully funded awards for international students. The application deadline of SI Scholarships 2024 is given as; February 28, 2024.
How to Apply
The application process of Swedish Institute Scholarships 2024-25 is online. All the interested candidates must follow the application guidelines mentioned on the official website. The candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria of SI Scholarships and must provide the supporting documents before the proposed deadline. The apply links are given below.