Looking for a fully funded scholarship in Switzerland? Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship 2024-25 is going to be a prestigious opportunity for you in this regards. It is a fully funded scholarship program to pursue a Master’s, PhD, Postdoctoral, or research study abroad. The program is offered by the Swiss Government under their integral strategy for innovation, research, and education. The scholarship is awarded to highly talented and ambitious scholars interested to pursue postgraduate studies and research program in Switzerland belonging to all over the world. The students having innovative mindset, excellent academic achievements and are creative, inventive and inclined towards cultural revolution are highly encouraged to apply for Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship 2024-25. So, Switzerland has an extraordinary achievements in research and academia.
Every year, the Swiss Confederation offers fully funded Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship for international students to encourage the promotion of international exchange and cooperation through arts and research between Switzerland and other more than 180 countries having diplomatic relations with the country (Switzerland). The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship 2024 connects international profile of Switzerland to promote the research culture as a leading ERI player. Switzerland is considered to be one of the best well-known study abroad destinations throughout the world. That’s the reason that Switzerland has high acceptance rate for international students in tertiary academics. Furthermore, the country is well-known for having top-ranked academic institutions throughout the world.
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship 2024 provides the international students with an opportunity to get themselves indulged in highly advanced life and rich culture of Switzerland. In this way, the scholarship award in Switzerland enables the students to strengthen their skills, confidence, and field of study. Through the scholarship program, the students get connected with a collaborative community of the alumni network of the university after the completion of their study or research tenure in Switzerland and keep in touch with each other in future. It’s helpful in promoting a culture of tolerance and global co-operation which is highly needed. All the other details about Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship 2024 are given in the below sections.
Table of Contents
Join us now
About Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship 2024
- Organization: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Host University: Different Swiss Universities
- Degree Level: Master’s, PhD, Postdoc, Research Program
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Apply Mode: Online
- Deadline: December 31, 2023
Available Awards under Swiss Excellence Scholarship 2024
- Swiss Government Excellence Research Scholarship
- Swiss Government Excellence Postdoctoral Scholarship
- Swiss Government Excellence PhD Scholarship
- Swiss Government Excellence Master’s Scholarship
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship 2024 includes two different types;
1-Scientific Research Scholarship:
- The interested candidates are encouraged to apply in any of their relevant study fields under this program and are allowed to pursue study and research in all Swiss cantonal universities, universities of applied sciences, four research institutions and two federal institutes of technology.
- These scholarships are awarded to those students who are interested to apply for a Master’s degree program. These scholarships are offered to the citizens of limited countries. Those students can opt to study in any of the Swiss university or conservatory of arts.
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship Duration
- 12 months: Research Scholarship
- 12-36 months depending on academic achievements: for PhD Scholarship
- 12 months: for Postdoc Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria of Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship 2024
The criteria of eligibility for fully funded Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship 2024 is given as;
- The interested applicant must have obtained an acceptance letter from their relevant professor in Switzerland.
- The candidates interested for Swiss Excellence Master’s Scholarship must have completed their Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field of study.
- The applicants must hold a valid Master’s or PhD degree or equivalent in order to apply for PhD or Postdoc Scholarship respectively.
- The interested student must be a citizen of any country which has diplomatic relations with Switzerland.
- The applicants must be able and ready to move to Switzerland after getting selected for scholarship award.
- The applicant who has already been awarded any Swiss scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- For Master’s degree scholarship, the eligibility criteria may vary from country to country.
- You can check eligibility criteria of A – L countries and/ M – Z countries
Benefits of Swiss Government Scholarships 2024
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship 2024 offers following benefits;
- No application processing charges.
- Academic and research expenses will be covered.
- The selected candidates for any of the given scholarships will get monthly stipend.
- Many more benefits Visit official Website
Required Documents for Swiss Excellence Scholarship 2024
Following documents are required to apply;
- Motivation Letter
- A signed research plan (05 pages maximum in FCS form)
- Two sets of the relevant documents must be submitted (1 original and the 2nd copy of the original documents)
- The set of original documents must contain two Recommendation Letters (translated in English)
- A print of typed FCS form with candidate’s photo
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship Deadline
The deadline of Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship 2024 varies for country to country (from September to December). Most of the countries are given following deadline; December 31, 2023.
How to Apply
- The process of applying for Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship 2024 is online.
- It is important to note that the interested candidates must apply for Master’s, PhD, Postdoc, or research scholarship along as well as FCS (Federal Commission of Scholarships for Foreign Students) separately.
- The interested students must provide their complete research and academic profile or artistic work.
- The applicants must have found their relevant supervisor in Switzerland and obtained an acceptance letter from them.
- The candidates must keep in contact and communication with their relevant professor about research plan and updates.
- The candidates interested for arts scholarship are advised to check their country’s eligibility in the list.
- All the required documents must be translated in English language.
- You can apply by following links.