Another brilliant opportunity to study in China is here for you. UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2024-25 in China is now open for applications. All the international students from around the world are equally eligible to apply for these fully funded scholarships in China. These scholarships are offered at the University of Electronic Science and Technology in China for international students interested to pursue a full-time Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD degree programs in various fields of study under fully financed support. The UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2024-25 offers a prestigious chance to study in China without facing any financial burden. It is a dream of almost every dedicated student to pursue their higher studies at one of the top-ranked global academic institutions and fulfill their dreams of achieving success in future.
The UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 is the initiative resulted from the mutual collaboration between the University of Electronic Science and Technology in China and the Chinese Government. These scholarships are aimed at making efforts to offer the foreign national students an opportunity to study at the globally leading academic and research institute in China with full financial coverage. The UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2024-25 will cover all the expenses of selected international students such as tuition fee, dormitory accomodation expenses, food, travel, medical health, airfare and much more. Not only that, the UESTC Scholarship also provides the international students with a generous amount of stipend depending on their degree programs.
The main motive of the Chinese Government behind the provision of these fully funded scholarships in China such as UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2024-25 for international students is to strengthen it’s diplomatic relations with other countries of the world. In this way, the international students can promote a better reputation and good relations between their home countries and China. All the degree courses offer under these fully funded Chinese Government CSC Scholarships in China for international students are taught in both the Chinese and English language. Through these scholarships, the selected international candidates will get an opportunity to grow educationally and professionally. All the other details about UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2024-25 are given below.
Table of Contents
Join us now
About UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2024-25
UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship
University of Electronic Science and Technology
Undergraduate & Postgraduate
March 01, 2024
Eligibility Criteria of UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2024-25
The eligibility criteria of fully funded UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 in China for international students is given as;
- All the international students except Chinese students are eligible to apply.
- The interested candidates must hold relevant documents at the time of applying.
- They must have completed their latest degree with good grades.
- The interested candidates of Master’s and PhD degree programs must be under 35 and under 40 years old respectively.
- Language proficiency certificate is mandatory for these scholarships.
- For Chinese taught programs, the candidates must provide a HSK certificate.
- For English taught programs, the candidates will have to submit English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent.
- The candidates must be fit mentally and physically.
- The interested students must have excellent academic background and fulfill the eligibility requirements of their preferred study program.
Benefits of UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2024
The Chinese Government and the University of Electronic Science and Technology 2024 offers multiple benefits along with fully funded financial assistance to cover all the expenses. The benefits include;
- Full waiver on tuition fee.
- Free of cost on-campus accomodation.
- A generous amount of monthly stipend.
- For Bachelor’s, CNY2,500 per month throughout the scholarship period.
- For Master’s degree, monthly stipend of CNY3,000 will be provided.
- For Doctoral degree programs, the candidates will receive CNY3,500 per month.
- A comprehensive medical health support with insurance worth CNY800 per year.
- A life-changing opportunity to study abroad.
Documents Required for UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2024
The required documents for the University of Electronic Science and Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2024-25 are given below;
- CSC application form
- Academic transcripts
- Latest diploma certificate (notarized)
- Study Proposal (1000 words)
- Recommendation Letters (02)
- Foreigner Physical Examination form
- No Criminal record report
- Language Proficiency Certificate
Application Deadline for UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship:
The last date to submit online application for fully funded University of Electronic Science and Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2024-25 is given as; March 01, 2024.
How to Apply
- The application process for UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 is online.
- The interested candidates will have to create an account on CSC Application System.
- Sign in to your account and select the category ‘B’ and select the agency code 10614 of University of Electronic Science and Technology.
- Fill out all the requirements and submit your documents.
- Then create an account on the UESTC online application system to apply for the University.
- The candidates must apply before deadline ends.