Opportunities 360 is here with free courses for you. Applications are open WHO Free Online Courses with Free Certification for the international individuals. All the international students and individuals are equally eligible to apply for the OpenWHO free online courses with certificates. There are multiple online courses are being offered by World Health Organization free of charge. These online courses with free certification are being offered through online mode. The interested candidates can access these courses in any of their preferred among 20 available languages. The WHO Free Online Courses with Free Certification 2024 are self-paced courses which can be accessed from anywhere and anytime. So, the applicants can learn these courses in their comfortable hours.
In addition, these free online courses with free certification offered by OpenWHO are easily accessible to anyone throughout the world as there’s no regional or nationality restriction at all. The WHO Free Online Courses with Free Certification are divided into three levels i.e. Basic, Intermediate, and advanced. The main purpose behind the free and open provision of these online courses by WHO is to improve the positive response to health emergencies. OpenWHO Courses are based on the social campaigns, outbreaks, readiness to respond to health emergency, and preparing for pandemics.
The WHO free online courses are offered by OpenWHO which is a web-based dynamic platform that encourages motivated individuals to become a part in advancing global health developments. The World Health Organization offers a brilliant opportunity for enthusiastic and ambitious international individuals enabling them to improve their potential skills to become valuable citizens. The participants are allowed to offer their impactful collaboration with diverse groups. Further details about WHO Free Online Courses with Free Certification for international students and individuals are given in the below sections.
Table of Contents
Join us now
About WHO Free Online Courses with Free Certification
List of WHO Free Online Courses 2024
- Neglected tropical diseases
- COVID 19
- Ready for response
- One Health
- Get Social
- Clinical Management
- Harmonized health facility assessment
- Health inequality monitoring
- Chemical and biological deliberate events
- scientific and strategic talks on COVID
- Antimicrobial resistance
- Preventing sexual exploitation and abuse
- Integrated disease surveillance and response
- National languages (COVID 19)
- Health emergency preparedness, response and resilience
- Infodemic management
- Infection prevention and control
- Healthier populations
- Universal health coverage
- Digital health and innovation
- End TB
Eligibility Criteria of WHO Free Online Courses with Free Certificates
The criteria of eligibility for the most renowned WHO Free Online Courses with Free Certification for international students from all over the world is given below;
- All the international students resident of any part of the world and having any nationality are equally eligible to apply for these OpenWHO Courses.
- The participating candidates must be enthusiastic, collaborative, and passionate.
- Anyone having any kind of academic background is eligible to apply.
- There are no prerequisites to join these WHO Free Online Courses.
- The applicants must have the access computer and stable Internet connection to participate in these free online courses with free certification.
Benefits of WHO Free Online Courses with Certificates
The benefits of free online courses with free certification offered by OpenWHO are given below;
- No registration/application fee.
- Free certification on course completion.
- These courses help the individuals by providing proper guidance to effectively tackle medical health emergency situation.
- These courses can be accessed in 20 different languages.
- The participants can track their progress during the course.
- The provision of free certification on successful course completion will assist the individuals in their professional life.
- These courses offer a brilliant opportunity to upgrade your knowledge and skills.
How to Apply
The application process of WHO Free Online Courses with Free Certification is online. So, All the international individuals interested to participate in free online courses offered by OpenWHO are equally eligible and encouraged to submit their applications online through below given apply links.