Are you interested to participate in OYW Summit 2024? Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2024 will provide you with this opportunity. Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2024 is accepting new applications from international students from all over the world. It is a prestigious opportunity to learn how to protect vulnerable people from risk by empowering them to adapt to the rapidly transforming world. The aspiration behind Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship is to promote equality in the world where the people have power, freedom of speech and freedom of choice and improve their mental well-being and social equity. The Z Zurich Foundation is aimed at the helping the aspiring young leaders to attend the One Young World Summit.
The Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2024 is the outcome of the collaboration between One Young World Summit and Z Zurich Foundation which offers an opportunity to participate in the OYW Summit which is going to take place between the September 18 and September 21, 2024. The members of Zurich Insurance Group provide the required funding for the Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship which is aligned with it’s agenda of cultural sustainability, values, and purpose. The well-praised One Young World Summit is the foundation based in Montreal, Canada that works to attract the most talented young leaders from all over the world.
The Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2024 ensures the highly talented and motivated international students of making enduring relations to bring positive change in the world. Various reputed international organizations, universities, NGOs, national and international companies are joined by yhe young global leaders working as the counselors of One Young World. About 30 international young talents will be selected by Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2024 who are working on the projects related to entrepreneurship, employability, social equality, and mental well-being to participate in the OYW Summit in Montreal, Canada.
Table of Contents
Join us now
About Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2024
Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship
March 20, 2024
Eligibility Criteria of Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2024
The Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2024 provides an excellent opportunity to join One Young World Summit 2024 in Montreal, Canada. The eligibility criteria of Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2024 is given below;
- The international candidates having extraordinary leadership and entrepreneurship skills are encouraged to apply.
- The applicants must not be with less than 18 and elder than 30 years of their age.
- The candidates must be passionate to contribute in solving local and global problems.
- They must be ready to cooperate and engage with other international participants and fellow members at Z Zurich Foundation.
Benefits of Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2024 for OYW Summit
The benefits of Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2024 are given below;
- The selected applicants will get a prestige to attend the One Young World Summit 2024.
- The Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship will cover the airfare return ticket expenses.
- Free of cost accomodation will be provided at the hotel in Montreal along with three times a day meals from September 17 to 23 during the conference.
- The international participants will also receive a free on ground travel facility between different OYW Conference venuesi Belfast.
- The applicants will also get an opportunity to join various pre-event and post-event conference activities between September 17 to 22 organized by Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship.
Application Deadline of Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship:
The last date to submit online application for Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2024 for One Young World conference in Montreal, Canada is given as; March 20, 2024.
How to Apply
The application process of Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2024 to attend One Young World Summit 2024 in Montreal, Canada is online. All the interested international candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria and submit their applications online before the end of deadline by below given apply links.