There are almost 650 fully funded scholarships in New Zealand for the students of 130 countries to pursue their studies in New Zealand at various universities under Government of New Zealand Scholarships 2022. Applicants can apply in any discipline for Undergraduate, Master’s and PhD Degree Scholarships in New Zealand at the prestigious universities of New Zealand. The Government of New Zealand Scholarships 2022 provides a brilliant opportunity for all the international students and research scholars who are interested to pursue their studies in various degree disciplines and departments at most prestigious universities of New Zealand.
The process of application is online and there is no hidden fee to apply for the Government of New Zealand Scholarships 2022 for international students fully funded scholarships in New Zealand. More details are given in the below sections;
Table of Contents
Description of Government of New Zealand Scholarships 2022
- Host Organization: Government of New Zealand Scholarships 2022
- Host University: Various universities of New Zealand
- Degree Levels: Bachelors, Masters and PhD Degree Programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: 650
- Nationality: National and International students
- The award can be taken in New Zeeland
- Deadline: Varies country to country
- The interested candidate can be national (New Zeeland citizens) or International.
- Interested candidate must have completed 12 years of education for Bachelor’s degree application.
- For Master’s degree scholarship programs, the student must have completed his/her undergraduate degree and must be holding academic degrees or transcripts.
- For PhD programs, the interested applicant must hold Master’s degree or transcripts.
- The interested candidate must have at least minimum grades according to the requirements (Online Grade Conversion Guide).
- The applicant must be research-oriented with outstanding management and leadership skills.
- Undergraduate Degree (3-4 years)
- Postgraduate Certificate (6 months)
- Postgraduate Diploma (1 year)
- Master’s Degree (1-2 years)
- Ph.D. (3.5 years)
What it covers
- Full Tuition Fees
- Living Allowance (a stipend) of NZ$491 per week.
- An Establishment Allowance of NZ$3000. This is to help with set-up costs in New Zealand. For example, you can use it for Accommodation expenses, textbooks, or other study materials.
- Medical insurance when you are in New Zealand
- Airfare Travel Tickets to and from your own country.
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Home During your scholarship (one or two trips to home, depending on the length of scholarship awarded).
- Help with research and thesis costs for many postgraduate students.
List of Universities
- Auckland University of Technology
- Lincoln University
- Massey University
- University of Auckland
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- University of Waikato
- Victoria University of Wellington
- The interested applicants have a choice to select their favorite university to study in
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- St Lucia
- St Vincent
- Sri Lanka
- Cook Islands
- New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Lao PDR
- Viet Nam
- South Africa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Dominican Republic
- St Kitts and Nevis
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
Latin American Countries:
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- Business Management
- Social Sciences
- Environmental sciences