The training session will be conducted in Karachi, Islamabad, or Lahore. There is a plus point for all the interested candidates that there is no previous experience required to qualify for MCB Management Trainee Program 2021. The Professionals of Muslim Commercial Bank will provide training to the qualified trainees based on categories. Only those candidates will be selected who are holding complete degrees or transcripts. So, why are you waiting for? Read more details in the below sections and gear up to apply.
Table of Contents
Description of MCB Management Trainee Program 2021
- Host Country: Pakistan
- Host Organization: Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB)
- Training Places: Karachi, Islamabad, and Lahore
- Training Duration: 3 months
- Salary per month: 40,000 PKR
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan
- Mode of application: online
- Application Deadline: 10 July 2021.
- The interested candidate must be devoted and hardworking.
- The age of the applicant must not be more than 26 years.
- Applicant must be passionate about learning and be able to create value in his work.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate from HEC recognized university or institute.
- Must be have completed a Bachelor’s degree (16 years education).
- The interested candidate must have secured a CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0.
- Must be active in Extra-Curricular activities.
What you will get
- Gain experience of working with the professional team of MCB Management Trainee Program 2021.
- Be featured with the Muslim Commercial Bank’s official website, social media, and newsletters.
- Get to network and build relationships with student trainees from other institutes and disciplines and professionals of MCB Limited.
- Get a chance to participate in MCB’s upcoming events, training, and to be considered for new internship programs.
- Receive a “Professional-based” monthly salary of Rs. 40,000/- for consecutive three months throughout the Management Trainee Program ends.