Montreal University Scholarships 2023 are fully funded scholarships for international students offered by University of Montreal Canada. It’s a brilliant opportunity for all the international students interested to study in Canada under fully financed fellowship program and secure their future. The Montreal University is considered among the top ranked universities in Canada. It’s global ranking is #73rd while it is ranked at 4th position among the Canadian universities. There are multiple study fields and major subjects available under fully funded Montreal University Scholarships 2023 in Canada for international students.
Montreal University Scholarships 2023 are offered to international students to explore amazing educational environment of Canada. A large number of international students are invited by Montreal University every year. It is estimated that almost 80% international students compared to overall students strength of the university are enrolled at the Montreal University. The procedure of applying for fully funded Montreal University Scholarships 2023 is online and doesn’t include application processing charges. All the other details about Montreal University Scholarships 2023 in Canada are given in the below sections.
Table of Contents
Join us now
About Montreal University Scholarships 2023 in Canada
- Organization: Montreal University Scholarships 2023
- Host Country: Canada
- Host University: Montreal University Canada
- Degree Levels: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD
- Fields of Study: Maximum (600+)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligiblity: International Students
- Application Mode: Online
- Deadline: September 01, 2022
Montreal University Scholarships Eligiblity Criteria
- The interested candidate must be an international students.
- The applicant must not be a permanent resident of Canada and must not hold Canadian nationality.
- The interested candidate must have secured their relevant degree program before applying for the higher level degree scholarships.
- The Montreal University Scholarships application must be duly filled as full-time scholarship program.
Montreal University Scholarships Coverage
- Level A: the students will get $399/credit hours, or $5,999/15 credit hours (2 times a year), or $11,998/30 Credit Hours annually.
- Level B: an annual stipend of $5,718 for 30 credit hours (divided into 2 sessions).
- Level C: $2,000 annually, divided into two sessions for overall 30 credit hours.
- An amount of $27,300 as an annual stipend to fulfill tuition fee (45 credit hours).
- A stipend of $9,420/year divided into three sessions ($3,140 per session)
- $24,300 as an annual stipend to cover tuition fee of 45 credit hours.
- $19,339/year for 45 credit hours. In three sessions ($6,546/15 credit hours).
- Identity Card or Passport
- Academic documents
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Letter of motivation
- Statement of purpose