A brilliant opportunity for to fulfill your dream of studying in USA is here. AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2023 is now open for international students interested to study in USA under fully funded scholarship program. American University (AU) Global Leader Scholarship 2023 is a fully funded scholarships program for the brilliant students of all over the world. The American University offers fully financed assistance over tuition fee, accomodation, living, room, travel and board expenses to the selected candidates of AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2023 in USA. The American University is considered among the leading universities in USA in terms of academic and research experience.
AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2023 program is one of the most prestigious fully funded scholarship awards which is highly popular and most awaited among international students and graduates. The American University requires an English language proficiency certificates such as IELTS scores, TOEFL, or Duolingo English Language Test under it’s AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2023 in USA. There are almost all the fields of study and research major areas available under emerging global leader scholarship in USA for international students. The U.S national students are not eligible to apply for AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2023.
The American University offers a unique opportunity to the international students interested to pursue their full-time Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree programs in various fields of study by opening it’s AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2023 Program in USA. The procedure of applying for American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship is online and doesn’t require any kind of documents submission in the hard copies. All the other details about AU (American University) Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2023 in USA are given in the below sections.
Table of Contents
Join us now
About AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2023
- Organization: AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2023
- Host Country: United States of America
- Host University: American University
- Degree Levels: Undergraduate, Master’s, and PhD
- Fields of Study: Maximum
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligiblity: International Students
- Application Mode: Online
- Deadline: December 15, 2022
- All the international students except US national students are eligible to apply for American University EGL Scholarship 2023.
- The applicants interested to pursue their Bachelor’s degree in American University must have secured their intermediate degree with minimum of 3.8 out of 4.0 GPA.
- The interested candidates must be committed to demonstrate excellent academic, voluntary, leadership, and community building skills.
- Language Proficiency Requirements:
- The applicants with any of the following test scores are eligible to apply;
- Must have secured more than 95 in TOEFL iBT (overall 20 or more scores)
- TOEFL paper based test with more than 24 subscores (conducted after May, 2017)
- IELTS with equal or more than 6.0 subscores.
- A minimum of 33 subscores in SAT Reading
- Minimum scores of 29 in ACT English
- PTE with minimum of 65 scores
- Duolingo English Language Test with more than 120 scores.
Available Fields of Study under AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2023
- Washington College of Law
- School of Public Affairs
- Professional Studies and Executive Education
- School of International Service
- School of Education
- School of Communication
- Kogod School of Business
- College of Arts & Sciences
Benefits of American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2023
- Tuition fee waiver.
- Free accomodation.
- Free living allowance.
- Healthcare support.
- Board and travel allowance.
- Identity documents
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation Letter
- Duly filled AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship application form
- English Language Proficiency Certificate (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, or Duolingo Test)
- Academic documents including degrees and transcripts
- Reference Letters from your university professors
- Personal Statement